Postal money order is a solution which permits you to settle with counterparties (both private and businesses) who do not have a bank account or when the beneficiary's bank account is unknown to you.
By submitting a postal money order in electronic form by means of the Millenet online banking system you issue to the Bank an instruction for the postman to deliver to a specified address a cash withdrawal and deliver it in accordance with the procedures of the Polish Post Office to the person indicated in the order.
- You do not need to have your own cash desks.
- You can pay your bills despite not knowing your creditor's bank account.
- You submit your orders reliably by means of the Millenet online banking system – without the need to go to the post office.
- You can safely execute postal money orders – the amount is sent directly from your account to the Post Office.
- Your counterparties will pick up your cash without any hassle – the postman will simply deliver it to the right address and give it to the person indicated in the order.