To meet the Customers' expectations referring the scope of provided factoring services, the Bank has implemented a modern system for factoring settlements with an advanced application for the Customer - WEB Faktor.
WEB Faktor is a system used to electronic interchange of data between the Bank and the Customer, including developed reports module. Application is available through web site and does not require conducting any installations on the Customer's computer. All information is available for the Customer on-line.
Trought the use of the WEB Faktor application, on selected factoring products, the Customers have a possibility to obtain financing on the basis of the list of receivables sent electronically.
Among others, the following operations are available via application:
- input of invoices to the system (manually or via file import),
- quick, comfortable and safe communication between the Customer and the Bank by creating documents with proper information and requests, that the Customer wants to submit to the Bank,
- generation of reports.
Information available via WEB Faktor application enables the Customers analysis and effective management of the factoring agreement as well as versatile evaluation of their cooperation with counterparties.
Among others, WEB Faktor's reports module enables view of:
- data referring the factoring agreement, agreement's outstanding as well as limits granted to each counterparty and their utilization,
- all financed and non-financed receivables,
- data referring transfers made to the Customer,
- settlements within period defined by the Customer, as well as printout of individual settlement of receivables,
- invoices issued to the Customer by the Bank on account of provided factoring services within period defined by the Customer.