The service is available to each private and microbusiness customer who:
- has active access to the Millenet transactional system,
- has a current account in PLN, from which the transfers can be made,
- has sufficient money on the account to make the transfer.
To make a transfer:
1. Log on to Millenet
2. From the menu on the left select the option: Transfers > Instant.
3. Fill-in the transfer form.
When filling-in the form you can use the list of defined domestic beneficiaries.
NOTE! An instant transfer may be made only to banks, which participate in the Express Elixir instant transfers system. Check the Express ELIXIR website to see, which banks are already available in the system.
4. Confirm the transfer
|Customer segment||Transfer fee||Daily limit|
|Individual||5 PLN||10 000 PLN|
|Prestige||5 PLN||10 000 PLN|
|Private Banking||0 PLN||50 000 PLN|
|Biznes||10 PLN||20 000 PLN|
The service is provided in the Express ELIXIR system, delivered by Krajowa Izba Rozliczeniowa S.A.
Bank Millennium is one of the first banks on the Polish market to offer instant transfers to its Customers!
Instant transfers you can make to those banks who signed the agreement with KIR and are members of Express ELIXIR system.
To check the list of participating banks and their availability hours go to the Express ELIXIR web site.