Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
PPK - Employee Capital Pension Schemes
Enrollment for PPK will cover all persons employed aged 18-55. Employees aged 55-70 who want to take part in the programme must turn directly to the Employer with the proposal to conclude on their behalf an agreement on running a PPK. Ultimately, each Employer employing at least one person will be required to conclude a contract for the management of a PPK with a selected financial institution within the deadlines specified in the law, depending on the size of employment.
The employer shall make the choice in agreement with the Employees’ representation or the company trade union on the basis of evaluation of: terms and conditions of management of funds accumulated in PPK proposed by the financial institutions; their effectiveness in managing assets as well as their experience in managing investment or pension funds, with a view to the employed persons’ best interests.
Aims of the programme
- PPK complement the pension and increase financial security of Employees. They are co-financed by Employers, Employees and the State.
- They are mandatory for Employers and voluntary for Employees; all Employees aged 18–55 employed under an employment agreement shall be automatically enrolled for PPK, but they can resign from it. No fees are charged for deposits, withdrawals and returns.
- Money on the Employee’s account is private and inheritable.
- The money may be withdrawn without capital gains tax after reaching the age of 60, regardless of professional activity status.
- The institution managing the PPK shall be (after prior consultations) selected by the Employer and supervised by Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Why Millennium TFI
- We are a modern investment company with global reach and it is our aim to give Customers attractive and effective investment solutions and to provide them with professional service.
- We demand a lot of ourselves and continue to monitor financial market to seek out opportunities and solutions, which are an attractive form of investing assets. The foundation of our activity is observance of standards of ethics and business as well as satisfying the needs and expectations of our Customers as best as we can.
- We are guided by such values as professionalism, integrity, responsibility and innovation.
- The Fund Managers are people with long-standing hands-on experience and excellent knowledge of financial markets. Many of them are licensed financial advisers.
- A disciplined investment process and smart methods of selecting companies and securities give the Customers confidence that their assets are managed in a professional way.
- Millennium funds are managed with use of modern investment methods. As of 31.12.2018 130,000 Customers have given us their trust.
Dates crucial for the Employer
From 1 July 2019
The obligation to create PPK shall apply to all businesses employing at least 250 persons.
By 12.11.2019 at the latest the Employer shall sign an agreement on running PPK - first payments to PPK shall be made starting from the first salary after this date.
From 1 January 2020
The obligation to create PPK shall apply to companies employing from 50 to 249 employees.
By 10.05.2020 at the latest the Employer shall sign an agreement on running PPK - first payments to PPK shall be made starting from the first salary after this date.
From 1 July 2020
The obligation to create PPK shall apply to companies employing at least 20 persons.
By 10.11.2020 at the latest the Employer shall sign an agreement on running PPK - first payments to PPK shall be made starting from the first salary after this date.
From 1 January 2021
The obligation to create PPK shall apply to remaining Employers.
By 10.05.2021 at the latest the Employer shall sign an agreement on running PPK - first payments to PPK shall be made starting from the first salary after this date.
How to set it up?
How to set it up? -
Selection of financial institution after entering it in the PPK Register
How to set it up? -
Signing of agreement on management of the PPK
How to set it up? -
Setting up an account and registration of Employees