Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety. Update the browser
Access and login
SMS P@sswords are single-use codes texted (sent by SMS) to a mobile number. In Millenet SMS P@sswords are used for approving operations in the Internet banking system for individual and corporate Clients who have access to Millenet with a MilleKod login.
To activate an SMS P@ssword you should define at the Bank the mobile number to which single-use passwords will be sent in order to confirm operations in Millenet. Activation takes place in the process of setting up a bank account. If no activation was performed at a branch, remote activation is possible through:
- Call 801 244 357 or +48 22 598 40 50 (from abroad or mobile phones)
- Select option 4 (for English)
- Select option 3 (SMS P@ssword services)
- Enter an 8-digit MilleKod
- Enter an 8-digit P@ssword 1
- Soon you will be connected with our consultant
- The consultant will activate SMS P@sswords during the call
In Millenet after printing out a single-use P@sword 2 from a Bank Millennium ATM
- Print out P@ssword 2 from a Bank Millennium ATM (you must have a debit or credit card)
- After logging in to Millenet the system will ask you to enter the mobile phone number to which SMS P@sswords will be sent
- After your number is approved, you will receive an SMS with the first SMS P@ssword, which will need to be entered in Millenet
- At the end of the activation process the system will ask you to enter selected digits from P@ssword 2 printed out from the ATM
Changing/unlocking a telephone number for SMS P@sswords is performed in the same way as activation. It is possible through TeleMillennium and Millenet only.
You can block in Millenet the defined telephone number for SMS P@sswords.
Mobile Authorisation is an alternative way to confirm operations performed in Millenet. To use Mobile Authorisation you will need Bank Millennium mobile app in which operations will be confirmed.
- In order to confirm an operation performed in Millenet, log in to the mobile app.
- Once you log in, a screen will be automatically displayed showing operation details.
- Select "Confirm" and you are all set! The operation is confirmed and you will see the confirmation screen both in the mobile app and Millenet.
You can activate Mobile Authorisation conveniently in the mobile app. Go to Settings, select Mobile Authorisation and follow the instructions.