Personal account overdraft limit granted to the Holder of Konto Osobiste Prestige in PLN to finance any consumer goals means:
- Capacity to use any amount of credit within the personal account overdraft limit and to repay any amount of overdraft at any time.
- Easy access to credit funds on the account through Millenet, TeleMillennium or Millennium VISA Prestige debit card.
- Attractive interest rate calculated on the utilised amount and not the total Limit.
- No interest when the Limit is utilised by not more than 7 days of your choice in the settlement month (APR 11,64%).
- Automatic debt repayment with every deposit made on the account.
- Option of automatic renewal on the same conditions (in particular, amount and interest rate) after 12 months.
Your personal account overdraft means:
- a flexible form of financing your current needs - also unexpected expenses,
- attractive interest rate calculated on the amount expended, and not on the entire overdraft limit,
- no interest when the overdraft is used for not longer than any 7 days a month (APR 11,64%),
- no need to remember to repay your monthly instalment, as every incoming payment to your account repays the used overdraft limit and renews its value,
- individual Overdraft limit amount, dependent on your income or account turnover.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 11,50%, total loan amount (net of credit-financed costs): 3453,98 PLN; total amount due 3 829,77 PLN; variable interest rate 10%, total cost of the loan: 375,79 PLN (including: commission 0,88% (30,39 PLN); interest 345,40 PLN; insurance 0 PLN; additional services 0 PLN – monthly fee for Konto 360°, in case of booking on the account of at least 1000 PLN external inflows and at least 1 payment with the debit card / BLIK in a month; otherwise the monthly fee for the account shall be 8 PLN); tenor: 12 months; during the entire period the overdraft is fully used; interest paid monthly, principal in a single payment at the end of the tenor. The calculation was made as of 01.02.2017 on a representative example.