The most demanding Customers are proposed the exclusive Millennium Visa Platinum credit card. This card is a world recognizable symbol of prestige. Card provides its holders a unique way of treatment and a reliable and professional service.
Millennium Visa Platinum card provides many practical advantages in everyday life and travel, gives a sense of security and independence.
What are the benefits you get with Millennium Visa Platinium:
- Exclusive Platinum Programme, in which several times a year information is sent to cardholders about cultural events: concerts, theatre performances and shows as well as tourist events. The Bank books exclusive tickets for these events, which are available in the Programme.
- Free Concierge Platinum package - making life easier in many everyday situations, i.a. when booking a table in a restaurant, delivering flowers to a specific address or arranging car services.
- Free Assistance Platinum package - provides support in emergency situations, i.a. medical assistance (home visit of a doctor, delivery of medicines, medical transport) as well as protection against effects of accidents or breakdown of consumer electronic or household appliances.
- Grace period applies to cash and non-cash transactions up to 51 days.
- Financial freedom - individually calculated credit limit, min. PLN 20 000.
- Security of the card is provided by services: Pakiet Bezpieczeństwa including SMS alerts Package on transactions made by card and insurance package: Card protection. Additionally the 3D-Secure service provides the highest available safety level for online card transactions.
- Fast and convenient contactless payments payWave*.
- Attractive rebates in the Inspirations benefits programme, available from close to 1000 merchants in Poland. They include: fashion shops, restaurants, hotels and health and beauty care centres.
- Supplementary cards for family - now give your family the convenience and ease of making daily payments.
* Concerns cards issued from 07.01.2016.
For more information about cards please see the User guide.