Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Get even up to 960 PLN
Order Impresja credit card with a limit of min. 3000 PLN (APR 13.95%):
- apply in Millenet or mobile app till 31 March 2020
- make non-cash transactions by card for min. 200 PLN in each of the next three months
- 200 PLN will be transferred to your credit card account (the reward pool is limited)
- in addition refund of up to 760 PLN a year for shopping at Partners' stores
The promotion covers the first 10 000 applications for credit cards.
More details in "Zyskaj z kartą kredytową Millennium" regulations (in Polish) and in Regulations on Bonus Sales of „Millennium Mastercard Impresja” Credit Card Issued by Bank Millennium SA „Moneyback” as well as Regulations on Bonus Sales of Goods or Services Acquired by Means of „Millennium Visa Impresja” Credit Card Issued by Bank Millennium S.A. „Moneyback”.
Refund up to 5%
Shopping with Impresja credit card is cheaper because you receive up to 5% cash back on shopping in more than 20 Partners' stores - up to 760 PLN per year.
- programme is combined with other promotions and special offers (e.g. Stylish Shopping)
- you don't have to ask for up to 5% spending refund in the shop - the Bank will automatically transfer it to your card account
The Bonus in Carrefour shops applies to purchases made on Fridays and Saturdays (except: alcoholic beverages and products, the name, trademark, graphic shape or packaging makes use of similarity or is identical to identification of an alcoholic beverage or other symbol objectively relating to an alcoholic beverage (except beer); cigarettes, electronic cigarettes; fuel; prepaid electricity and phone top-ups; infant formulae as well as any and all products, confirmation of purchase of which is a non-fiscal receipt, e.g. insurance, gift cards, Lotto, Eurojackpot, as well as “Moje Rachunki” service), the promotion may be combined with other special offers organised by Carrefour.
Attractive Safety Package consisting of SMS notifications service on transactions made by card and “Ochrona Karty” (Card Protection) insurance pack.
It's a convenient way of paying without a wallet. Activate your virtual card free of charge and pay conveniently by phone.
Convenience of payment
Comfortable shopping in stores or online stores and payments under the card limit.
Easy Instalments (APR 12.58%)
The Easy Instalments Programme allows a repayment of spending done with the credit card in equal instalments with an attractive interest rate.
Guarantee of the highest level of safety of Internet transactions provided by free 3D-Secure service.
Comfort and conveniance
Control over expenses based on self-established daily limits. At any time, you may also check your account balance.
How to use
Millenet saves time and money, providing security and full 7/24 online control over your finances.
Manage your account by mobile phone or tablet and get full control of your finances, wherever you are, 24/7.
More than 450 branches throughout Poland and multifunctional Millennium ATMs.
Our Consultants will provide 7/24 detailed information and will carry out your instructions.
fixed line calls and mobile
- * The first monthly fee shall be charged for the second full month from issuing the card. Subsequent monthly fees shall be charged in arrears – for the previous month. The fee will not be charged if in the previous month 5 non-cash transactions were done on given card.
- ** Insurances, services are not mandatory.
If you have been transferring your salary to an account in Bank Millennium since at least 3 months, all formalities will be limited to a minimum. The key document, which is required each time is an ID card. There is a list of documents below confirming income depending on its source.
- Employment contract / contract of mandate / specific-task contract
- Sole proprietorship
- Retirement pension
- Disability pension
- Pre-retirement benefit
One of the options below:
- confirmation of salary transfers over the last 3 months
- PIT for the whole previous tax year
- proof of income
- annual tax return and a certificate from the Tax Office or a certificate from the ZUS/KRUS
- revenue and expense ledger
- confirmation of pension transfer for the last month
- last pension payslip
- last decision on indexation
- last decision on pensionable remuneration
- confirmation of disability pension transfer for the last month
- last disability pension payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the disability retirement pension
- confirmation of benefit transfer for the last month
- last benefit payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the benefit
How to restrict
Lost or stolen card should be restricted immediately. Call one of the special numbers:
TeleMillennium phone number for fixed line callers and mobile callers
TeleMillennium phone number for mobile or international callers
A card can be also restricted in Millenet and mobile app.Find out more how to restrict card Find out more
- Credit Card Regulations (valid for Bank Millennium credit cards and for credit cards from eurobank’s offer) - in Polish
- Credit Card Regulations (valid for Bank Millennium credit cards and for credit cards from eurobank’s offer) - valid from 19.04.2020 - in Polish
- Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Visa Impresja credit card – in Polish
- Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Mastercard Impresja credit card – in Polish
- Terms and conditions of programme “Up to 5% bonus on Fridays and Saturdays at Carrefour for Millennium Impresja credit cards in 2020” – in Polish
- "Październik z kartą kredytową" promotion regulations - in Polish
- "Wrzesień z kartą kredytową" promotion regulations (in Polish)
- „Sierpień z kartą kredytową” promotion regulations (in Polish)
- "Wyższy limit, większe możliwości" promotion regulations (in Polish)
- "Świąteczne zakupy z kartą kredytową Millennium" promotion regulations - in Polish
- „Nowy rok z kartą kredytową Millennium" promotion regulations - in Polish
- „Zyskaj z kartą kredytową Millennium" promotion regulations - in Polish
- Credit cost and legal note
Representative example for Millennium Visa/Mastercard Impresja:
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 13.95%; total amount of credit (net of debt-financed costs): PLN 4 000; total amount due: PLN 4 318,14; variable interest rate 9%; total cost of credit: PLN 318,14 (including: sum of monthly fees for the credit card PLN 87.89; interest PLN 230,25), assuming that the granted credit limit is disbursed outright in the full amount as a non-cash transaction and is repaid in 12 equal monthly instalments of PLN 359,84). The calculation was made as of 18.03.2020 on a representative example.
A customer can get altogether up to 960 PLN i.e. a bonus of 200 PLN in the “Gain with Millennium Credit Card” promotion as well as up to 760 PLN refund annually for purchases from partners of the “Moneyback” programme of Impresja credit card or Alfa credit card.
Refund up to 5% of the value of monthly purchases, up to 760 PLN per year, which can be obtained under terms and conditions stipulated in “Regulations on Bonus Sales of “Millennium Mastercard Impresja” Credit Card Issued by Bank Millennium SA “Moneyback”, “Regulations on Bonus Sales of Goods or Services Acquired by Means of “Millennium Visa Impresja” Credit Card Issued by Bank Millennium S.A. “Moneyback” as well as “Regulations on Bonus Sales of Goods or Services Acquired by Means of “Millennium Visa Alfa” Credit Card Issued by Bank Millennium S.A. “Moneyback”.
Additionally Participants in the “Gain with Millennium Credit Card” promotion (hereinafter “Promotion”) who from 11 February to 31 March 2020 (“Promotion Period”) submit in Millenet or the Mobile App a contact request or a credit application for a Millennium Visa Impresja, Millennium Mastercard Impresja or Millennium Visa Alfa credit card (“the Card”), sign the Card agreement with a minimum credit limit of PLN 3000 and use the Card to make non-cash transactions (including optionally by BLIK) in the total amount of at least 200 PLN in each of three consecutive periods specified in the “Gain with Millennium Credit Card” Promotion Regulations, may get a bonus of 200 PLN. 10,000 Participants, who are the first during the Promotion to apply for the Card, shall be eligible for the Bonus. Card applications, which may qualify for the Bonus, may be submitted until the pool of 10,000 applications is exhausted, however not longer than until 31 March 2020. The Bank shall inform promptly on www.bankmillennium.pl/klienci-indywidualni/karty-platnicze/karty-kredytowe/millennium-impresja that the pool has been exhausted. Promotion Regulations are available on www.bankmillennium.pl (Support/Price lists and regulations/Payment cards bookmark).
Every holder of a Card issued during the Promotion Period, will have the monthly card fee waived in each of 12 consecutive calendar months, in which he made at least one non-cash transaction with the Card counting from the date the Card was issued.
The card offers optional, paid insurance “Assistance Impresja”. Fees, interest rate and other details are contained in the Price List – Credit Cards, Regulations on Credit Cards Issued by Bank Millennium SA, Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Mastercard Impresja credit card,Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Visa Impresja credit card, Regulations on “Bonus up to 5% in the form of e-coupons for shopping on Fridays and Saturdays with Millennium Impresja credit card in 2020”, terms of insurance “Assistance Impresja Package”, Product Sheet – Assistance Impresja Package – available in the Bank’s branches and on www.bankmillennium.pl. Offer details are also available in TeleMillennium by calling 801 331 331.