- link opens in new windowCode of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies (2016)
- link opens in new windowA statement on the company's compliance with the corporate governance recommendations and principles contained in Best Practice for GPW Listed Companies 2016
- link opens in new windowPosition of the Bank as regards application of Best Practices of Companies Listed on WSE
- link opens in new windowGeneral Meeting of Shareholders bylaws
- link opens in new windowArticles of Association of Bank Millennium S.A.
- link opens in new windowBylaws of the Supervisory Board
- link opens in new windowManagement Board's Operations bylaws
- link opens in new windowThe basic organizational structure of the Bank
- link opens in new windowInformation about ties members of the Supervisory Board
- link opens in new windowInformation about diversity policy followed by Bank Millennium S.A.
- link opens in new windowInformation about participation of men and women in the Management Board and Supervisory Board
- link opens in new windowRemuneration policy
Reports concerning the Principles of Corporate Governance
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“EBRD”) that is the shareholder of Bank Millennium S.A. (“Bank”), has agreed with Millennium BCP with regard to co-operation in the area of election of a member of Bank’s Supervisory Board indicated by EBRD.
Rule for changing the entity authorised to audit financial statements.
The entity authorized to audit financial statements is selected by the Supervisory Board, not less frequently than every 5 years, after the consideration of the recommendation in this respect presented by the Management Board of the Bank.
By the virtue of the Resolution of the Supervisory Board of Bank adopted at its meeting on 22 October 2015, PricewaterhouseCoopers sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at 14 Armii Ludowej Ave is the entity authorized to audit financial financial statements of the Bank Millennium S.A. and Capital group of the Bank Millennium.