Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Marketing Expert Start Up is a 7-month paid internship created for senior grade university students and graduates interested in pursuing a career in marketing. If you are interested and would like to be responsible for the product offer dedicated to individual clients, we kindly invite you to apply to the new expert programme.
Who are we looking for?
Students in the 4th and 5th year of studies and graduates from marketing and management, business, economy, finance and banking, statistics and quantitative methods, mathematics and related, who:
- are interested in product management in the banking service market,
- have advanced skills in Excel and data base (VBA, Access),
- are able to prepare advanced presentation in PP,
- have a good command of English (B2),
- are highly analytical.
What we offer?
- Chance to work and develop in the retail marketing area by designing the banking offer one of the leading banks.
- Experience in market, competition analysis and client segmentation.
- Practical usage of analytical skills in preparing tools and reports.
- Support by a mentor and a coach.
- 7-month employment agreement, attractive remuneration and benefits.
- There are employment opportunities for most successful candidates.
Fill in the application available on the website.
Please quote the correct reference number in your application.
Analysis of your CV and contact in case of positive evaluation.
Job interview with HR officer.
Test of analytical capabilities.
Meeting with Department Director.
Positive or negative decision submitted by HR officer.
The recruitment process and the Programme are carried out in the Bank's Head Office in Warsaw.
Programme Expert Start Up is held entirely in Warsaw, where the Bank Millennium headquarters is located. There is no possibility to carry out the Programme in any other city.
A person recruited in the Marketing-Expert Start Up Programme is employed under an employment agreement for the defined term of seven months. After the end of the programme, the best participants will be offered an employment agreement for an indefinite term.
The programme involves a 7-month internship in product units in the Retail Banking Marketing Department.
Every participant’s coach is the unit manager, who manages the unit where the participant works.
Questions about the recruitment process
We wait for the applications till the end of November.
Simply fill in the recruitment application. In the application do not forget to add the reference number: M-Expert.
The recruitment process includes several stages. I takes place in Warsaw in the HQ of Bank Millennium. It includes a meeting with a person from the Recruitment and Development Team, a test checking analytical skills, an assignment and an interview with the Unit Manager. The last stage is an interview with the Director of Retail Banking Marketing Department.
It is a good idea to read the information on Bank Millennium, Marketing-Expert Start Up Programme and the product offer for individual clients.
The programme starts in the beginning of 2016.