Non-recourse factoring is a service in which apart from obtaining financing, settlement and collection of receivables from domestic counterparties the Bank offers to your company the taking over of the risk of the counterparty's repayment default. For counterparties reported by you, the Bank establishes individual limits (under the overall limit granted to your company) up to which the Bank takes over the risk even up to 100% of the receivables' nominal value. Settlements within the factoring agreement can be carried out in PLN as well as in foreign currencies.
- Access to financing without additional collateral.
- Disbursement of even 100% of the invoice amount at the beginning of receivables financing.
- Protection against risk of payment delay as well as insolvency of the counterparties.
- Increase of security of the business thanks assessing the financial standing of counterparties.
- The Bank takes over activities connected with the monitoring and claiming of receivables.
- 24/7 access to WEB Faktor application provided to you by the Bank, that support making online factoring transactions and control of the settlements' status at no additional cost.