Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
In reference to epidemiological situation in Poland we would like to remind you:
- Try to limit visits at Bank branches and bank safely from the comfort of your home, using mobile app and online banking system
- If you can – do your shopping as well as payments online
- In traditional stores use contactless payments with card or phone
- Only if you need cash, use an ATM. For the majority of our accounts cash withdrawals in Poland from any ATM are free of charge
- Please beware of scammers sending false SMS messages claiming your funds are blocked and stick to these basic security rules >
Currently, the waiting time for the consultant and the answer to questions sent via e-mail may be slightly longer. We ask for your understanding in this difficult time. We assure you that we do everything to answer all your questions as quickly as possible.
You can do so much without leaving your home
Remember that in Millenet for Companies and mobile app you will make most transactions safely and remotely
- Millenet for Companies, the online banking service and mobile app are available 24/7, without leaving your home or workplace
- you have the ability to remotely make all types of payments, change payment card limits, open subsequent accounts and send documents regarding loans granted
- if you have any questions or doubts, please contact us by phone: 801 632 632
Most of the Bank Millennium branches will be open
However, due to the increased protection against infectious diseases and the decisions of the Minister of Health on 13 March 2020 regarding the announcement of an epidemic emergency at the territory of Republic of Poland, some branches may function differently than usual. Before your visit, make sure that the branch you want to go to is open. Details can be found on our website >
If you don’t feel completely healthy, you have a cough, sore throat, fever or other symptoms, we advise you to skip the visit in the branch and to get in contact with a doctor.
Keep in mind that most operations and payments can be done safely from home in Millenet or the mobile app.
- In the coming days, due to a special protection against illnesses, a fewer number of Clients may stay at the branch. Our employees will ensure to control the situation in this respect.
- Please keep a safe distance during your visit, as recommended at least 1 meter from other people.
- Withdraw cash from an ATM by card or BLIK, or the notice of withdrawl please submit to a teller. For your safety we clean devices located in our branches on a daily basis. We use both specialized cleaning agents for electronic equipment as well as disinfectants for the keypads.
In addition, we ensure that your money is secure
Due to the increased number of operations in some devices cash may be temporarily running out. We work continuously and constantly try to refill all ATMs on an ongoing basis. If in any device, there is a shortage of funds please don’t worry, it doesn’t mean that there is a problem with the lack of money in the bank.
Keep in mind that for the majority of our accounts, cash withdrawals from any ATM are free of charge.