IT Expert Start Up
About the programme
Start your career in IT thanks to the 7-month IT Expert Start Up programme!
If you are a senior grade university student or an IT graduate and see your professional career in the IT area in banking, then we invite you to take part in the next edition of the internship programme in the Applications Development Department.
The IT Division of Bank Millennium in Poland is the competence centre of Millennium BCP group. Applications designed and produced in Poland are implemented in all countries of the Group – in Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Romania.
Who are we looking for?
- Senior grade students as well as graduates of: IT, electronics, IT and econometrics, cybernetics faculties
- Fluent in English
Select your career path!
- Programmer .Net – you will design and produce web applications during your internship
- Business Analyst – you will attend meetings with representatives of various units of the Bank, gather business requirements, create functional specifications, will prepare and conduct system testing
- Database Architect – you will implement projects in the area of databases relying on conducted analyses and will also independently develop new solutions
What do we offer?
- Participation in real life projects. You will take part in projects strategic for the Bank and solutions developed during the internship will reach all countries of the Group
- Cooperation with the best. Work under supervision of the mentor and our experts
- Access to latest technologies and tools: ASP.Net (4.0), AjaxControlToolkit, jQuery, MS SQL Management Studio v. 2008, NUnit, PostSharp, BPM, UML, SOA class systems
- Participation in training programmes
- 7-month employment contract, attractive salary and benefits package
- Possibility of a full time job after completing the internship
A new programme edition will be launched soon.
Recruitment process in IT Expert Start Up programme.
Fill-in the online application.
In the application write the reference number: EIT
Analysis of your CV and contact in case of positive evaluation.
Recruitment interview with HR officer.
Test of analytical capabilities.
Meeting with Business Analyst and Programmer.
Meeting with Department Director/Board Member.
Positive or negative decision submitted by HR officer.
The recruitment process and the Programme are carried out in the Bank's Head Office in Warsaw.
Questions about the programme
IT Expert Start Up Programme is held entirely in Warsaw, where the Head Office of Bank Millennium is located. There is no possibility to carry out the Programme in any other city in Poland.
A person recruited for the IT Expert Start Up Programme is employed under an employment contract for the defined term of seven months. After the end of the programme the best participants will be offered an employment agreement for an indefinite term.
The programme starts with training in the basics of IT systems and applications used in Millennium. During the internship regular feedback meetings are held. After the end of the internship the best participants are offered a full-time job.
Every Participant's Mentor shall be the Director of the Unit. In the first week of work in Bank Millennium the participant will be informed which Director shall become his Mentor.
Questions about the recruitment process
New programme application date soon.
To apply for the IT Expert Start Up Programme in Bank Millennium you must fill-in the recruitment form available at: www.bankmillennium.pl/kariera/kontakt/. State the EIT reference number in the application.
What is the recruitment process like?
The recruitment process is multi-stage. It takes place in Warsaw in the Head Office of Bank Millennium. The process comprises a meeting with a person from the Recruitment and HR Development Team, a test to check analytical skills and an interview with the Unit Manager.
It is a good idea to read information about Bank Millennium in general and about IT Expert Start Up Programme in particular.
The exact date of Programme start is provided to selected candidates after end of the recruitment process.