Bank Millennium is a recognisable brand and one of the most state-of-the-art financial institutions in Poland. It is also about special people for whom work goes beyond just doing our job. Quality and innovation are our passion; we build relationships based on trust and every day we take care of what we are best at: Customer satisfaction.
Personal Customer service is a key area of Bank Millennium’s operation. It is the responsibility of Bank Millennium’s largest Retail Banking Department, which manages more than 360 branches throughout Poland.
We value diversity; this is why we employ people with all sorts of experience. You do not need to have a university degree or specialised education. It is enough if you want to work in banking and if additionally you:
- easily build Customer relations,
- use electronic banking solutions,
- are motivated by ambitious targets,
- are prepared to work with cash,
- can work weekends and shifts,
… then you are the perfect candidate for Customer Relationship Manager.
Your main job will be to provide direct Customer service and to sell tried and tested attractive financial solutions. You will also encourage Customers to use the innovative website and mobile app.
Starting from day one we offer comprehensive prep training where you will learn about products, about sales techniques and standards, operating systems and procedures. Additionally to keep abreast of new developments you will attend workshop and coaching sessions organised in the Masters Academy and by taking part in e-learning training. Also team members will be there to support you every day.
Starting as a Relationship Manager you have promotion opportunities. Proof? As much as 90% of the management of Retail Banking Department started out in Customer service.
Make the first step in your career today and join us!
- stable employment – first employment contract for 12 months,
- attractive base salary and performance-related bonuses,
- work with people with a positive attitude, eager to share their knowledge,
- friendly and innovative worktools, advanced systems and internal applications to make your work much easier,
- inception training,
- private health care,
- co-financing sports and passions (i.a. Multisport card or cinema tickets),
- work atmosphere based on trust and cooperation,
- “Parents say YES” parents’ support programme,
- Competitions with awards, including “Impakt” employee awards programme,
- Team-building events.
Check us out!