- inclusion of the negative value of the reference rate in setting of mortgage loan interest rate
- additional payment to instalment in case the negative value of the reference rate plus a fixed adjustment* exceeds the spread
- option to convert loan into PLN with application of a simplified procedure
- credit holidays i.e. option to suspend loan repayment for 1 month
- option to extend lending term
- grace period in repayment of principal
- when settling transactions related to loans in CHF, a rate equivalent to the average NBP exchange rate for CHF published in Table A - Average Exchange Rates of Foreign Currencies, on the day preceding the day of publication of the CHH exchange rate in the Exchange Rate Table will apply. We would also like to inform you that if the CHF currency sell rate from the Bank's Foreign Exchange Rate Table section Non-cash, published on the due date of liabilities under mortgage loans indexed to CHF or denominated in CHF, is more favourable than the CHH rate published in the Exchange Rate Table on that day, for the purposes of fulfilling Clients’ obligations and orders, a rate more favourable to the borrower will be applied.
In case of changes, where it is necessary to conclude an annex to the loan agreement, Bank Millennium resigned from charging the fees.
If you want to convert your loan into PLN, please contact us by phone: +48 22 598 40 60.
Values and rules for setting interest rates on mortgage loans in the fourth quarter of 2023
From 1 January 2015, when setting the interest rates for mortgage loans in CHF, Bank Millennium considers the negative value of the reference rate. Every update of the interest rates for mortgage loans in CHF is made in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the loan agreement.
The interest rates for mortgage loans indexed to CHF and taken after 1 January 2005 are changed every quarter. In the third quarter of 2023, the binding SAR3MC reference rate plus a fixed adjustment spread of 0,0031% (previously LIBOR CHF 3M)* adopted for the interest rate calculation is 1,7110%.
The next interest rate update will take place on 1 January 2024.
To check the reference rate that is the basis for loan interest rate, please select the date when the loan agreement will be signed. More infothe reference rate used for calculating the interest rate on your loan
* From 1 January 2022 in place of to-date LIBOR CHF 3M and LIBOR CHF 6M reference rates SAR3MC (ISIN CH0477123902) shall be applied plus a fixed adjustment spread as stated in the Regulation, i.e.:
- LIBOR CHF 3M – the replacement is SAR3MC plus a fixed spread adjustment of 0,0031%
- LIBOR CHF 6M – the replacement is SAR3MC plus a fixed spread adjustment of 0,0741%
Legal basis: Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/1847 of 14 October 2021 on the designation of a statutory replacement for certain settings of CHF LIBOR