- application of negative LIBOR in determining the interest rate on the mortgage loan
- additional payment to an instalment when the negative reference rate exceeds the spread
- the possibility of converting currency of the loan to PLN with via a simplified procedure
- loan holidays i.e. the possibility to suspend the loan payment for 1 month
- possibility of extending loan period
- grace on repayment of capital
- for settling transactions related to loans in CHF, the Bank will apply the exchange rate which is equivalent to the average NBP exchange rate for CHF published in Table A - Average exchange rates of foreign currencies on the day preceding the day of publication of the CHH exchange rate in the Exchange Rate Table. We would also like to inform that when the sale rate of the CHF currency from the Bank's Foreign Exchange Rate Table, the Currency section, published on the date of maturity of the liabilities resulting from the CHF-indexed mortgage loans or denominated in CHF, will be more favourable than the CHH rate published in the Exchange Table on that day, for the purposes of fulfilling Clients' liabilities and orders, the rate most beneficial for the borrower, from the two rates, will be applied
In case of changes where it is necessary to sign an annex to the loan agreement, Bank Millennium will not charge any fees.
If you want to convert your loan into PLN, please contact us by phone: +48 22 598 40 60.
Interest rate and rules of its calculation on mortgage loans in the third quarter of 2021
As of 1 January 2015 we have been reflecting the negative value of LIBOR reference rate when calculating interest rate on CHF mortgage loans. Each update of interest rate on mortgage loans in CHF is made in keeping with terms and conditions stipulated in the loan agreement, with consideration of proper LIBOR.
The interest rate on residential loans indexed to CHF taken after 1 January 2005 is changed every quarter. Therefore in the third quarter 2021 the LIBOR rate used for calculation of the interest rate is -0,7536%.
The next update of interest rate will take place on 1 October 2021.
To check the reference rate used for calculating the interest rate on your loan, please choose the date of signing your loan agreement. More infothe reference rate used for calculating the interest rate on your loan