Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
Call the Insurer’s phone line dedicated to Bank Millennium Customers: +48 58 558 73 00.
You may also file the claim:
Withdrawal from an insurance agreement can be made within 30 days from conclusion of the insurance agreement:
- in case of agreements concluded for a period shorter than 30 days - not later than a day before the start of coverage. The full insurance premium shall be refunded.
- in case of agreements concluded for a period of 30 days or longer - within 30 days from informing the Insured about conclusion of the insurance agreement or from the day of confirmation of the information, mentioned in art. 39 sect. 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, in case of later date.
The portion of the contribution shall be refunded - for the period during which the Insurer did not provide cover.
The policy holder may submit a statement of withdrawal:
- through individual account available after logging in at: polisaonline.ergohestia.pl
- through form at: www.ergohestia.pl
- orally or in writing at a representative of the Insurer
- by calling: +48 58 558 73 00
- in writing to the Insurer’s registered address: ul. Hestii 1, 81-731 Sopot
The policy holder shall have no right to terminate the insurance agreement
- Product Cards regarding travel insurance for insurance agreements concluded from 15th July 2022 - in Polish
- Travel Insurance Terms & Conditions for Bank Millennium Clients for insurance agreements concluded from 9th February 2023 – in Polish
- Bank power of attorney to perform agency activities – in Polish
- Information about data processing by the Administrator – Insurer