Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Millennium Bank has prepared the following amendments to log in to Millenet.
The changes include:
Possibility of setting , more friendly name for the MilleKod number
- Own name for MilleKod can be defined after logging in and selecting bookmark: My Settings/Security Settings.
- MilleKod name can be used interchangeably with the number MilleKod received in the agreement.
- Current MilleKod number is always active.
- Your own name for MilleKod must consist of a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 numbers or characters and must be unique in the system.
Ability to define security image
- Security image can be defined after logging in and selecting bookmark: My settings/Security settings.
- If image will be defined , then it will be presented each time you log in to the system after entering MilleKod number.
Possibility to use the virtual keyboard at logon
- By logging in to Millenet there is a possibility to use the virtual keyboard when you select the icon of the keyboard.
- Virtual Keyboard provides additional security in electronic banking against keyloggers.
Login with security image and virtual keyboard
Virtual keyboard while entering MilleKod or Your own name for MilleKod