Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Access and login
- What are SMS P@sswords?
SMS P@sswords are single-use codes texted (sent by SMS) to a mobile number. In Millenet SMS P@sswords are used for approving operations in the Internet banking system for individual and corporate Clients who have access to Millenet with a MilleKod login.
- How to activate SMS P@sswords?
To activate an SMS P@ssword you should define at the Bank the mobile number to which single-use passwords will be sent in order to confirm operations in Millenet. Activation takes place in the process of setting up a bank account in the Bank branch.
In Millenet after printing out a single-use P@sword 2 from a Bank Millennium ATM
- Print out P@ssword 2 from a Bank Millennium ATM (you must have a debit or credit card)
- After logging in to Millenet the system will ask you to enter the mobile phone number to which SMS P@sswords will be sent
- After your number is approved, you will receive an SMS with the first SMS P@ssword, which will need to be entered in Millenet
- At the end of the activation process the system will ask you to enter selected digits from P@ssword 2 printed out from the ATM
Changing/unlocking a telephone number for SMS P@sswords is performed in the same way as activation. It is possible through TeleMillennium and Millenet only.
You can block in Millenet the defined telephone number for SMS P@sswords.
- What is Mobile Authorisation?
Mobile Authorisation is an alternative way to confirm operations performed in Millenet. To use Mobile Authorisation you will need Bank Millennium mobile app in which operations will be confirmed.
- How does Mobile Authorisation work?
- In order to confirm an operation performed in Millenet, log in to the mobile app.
- Once you log in, a screen will be automatically displayed showing operation details.
- Select "Confirm" and you are all set! The operation is confirmed and you will see the confirmation screen both in the mobile app and Millenet.
- How to activate Mobile Authorisation?
You can activate Mobile Authorisation conveniently in the mobile app. Go to Settings, select Mobile Authorisation and follow the instructions.