Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
Access and login
Millenet is a service, in which a customer recieves complete access to the account and other bank products via Internet.
To get access to the system the Customer has to visit a branch of the Bank and sign an appropriate application. Together with the application the Customer receives the MilleKod and an envelope containing P@ssword1 which enables the user to login the system.
Some operations performed via Millenet require additional authorization. Confirming operations in Millenet is done by SMS P@sswords or by Mobile Authorization.
Four steps to Millenet:
1. Visit any Millennium branch, sign the application governing your use of the KBE and determine the daily transaction limit (the maximum daily limit of operations).
2. Receive an envelope with P@ssword1 (P@ssword1 is valid for 90 days, at first logon you will be asked to change it).
3. Log in to the system at www.bankmillennium.pl. In the login process the system will ask You to change your P@ssword1.
4. Define your mobile phone number for SMSP@sswords.
Internet banking gives Customers:
- 7/24 access to information about accounts
- extensive functionality
- time and cost savings
- complete control over your finances
For security reasons, use recommended browsers to log in to Millenet system - Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera. You can download them for free from the Internet.
Logging in to Millenet is possible using older software, however some of the functions may not by available or part of the content may be displayed incorrectly. Remember to keep your browser up to date and use the latest available version.