Improvements in access to the Bank’s services for persons with disabilities
We are introducing improvements for persons with disabilities in access to the Bank’s services by providing:
- A network of branches accessible to persons using wheelchairs;
- ATMs suitable for persons with vision and movement dysfunction:
- Persons on wheelchairs can use the numerical keypad instead of function keys located next to the ATM screen. This facilitates operating the ATM when seated.
- Persons with impaired eyesight can use a special high-contrast display mode as well as voice messages after plugging a pair of earphones to the ATM;
- Text magnification function – the website has an AA button, which permits the presented text to be magnified to enable visually impaired persons to read it;
- Agreement signing improvements – blind or visually impaired persons who cannot read can themselves sign an agreement with the Bank in the presence of two branch employees and an additional witness – a person known to the Customer (at his express request). In such cases it is possible for a branch employee to read the agreement aloud; also a Customer who does not write can place a signature in the form of a fingerprint;
- Web portal adapted to be read by text readers;
- High standards of service of persons with disabilities – detailed guidelines concerning service of Clients with disabilities applicable to employees of all Millennium branches.