Bank Millennium has launched a new app version for Apple Watches.
- We invariably focus on mobility, convenience, and simple solutions. And such is also our new version of the Apple smartwatch application. The app operates independently from the phone and supports BLIK payments or transaction approval with your watch, also at bank branches. Therefore, this solution is not only User-friendly but also environment-friendly – says Tomasz Perski from the Electronic Banking Department of Bank Millennium.
The new extended bank app for the Apple Watch device supports the following:
- BLIK payments, from code generation to approval of online and non-online transactions, ATM deposits and withdrawals, as well as Shopping without BLIK code,
- approval of online card payments,
- approval of transactions with Mobile Authorisation, both for online orders and some of the transactions in the bank’s branches,
- view of the transaction history and details of your products on the revamped home page,,
- view of FX rates,
- setting the balance view on the watch face and using other Apple Watch functionalities.
Thanks to the fine-tuned activation process, to pair your watch with the bank app you just have to turn on the Bluetooth option and then log to the mobile app on your phone and enter PIN.