Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
- template.externalLink.descInformation on the tax strategy (2022)
- template.externalLink.descInformation on the tax strategy (2021)
- template.externalLink.descInformation on the tax strategy (2020)
- template.externalLink.descTax Policy of Bank Millennium S.A.
- template.externalLink.descPrinciples of corporate governance for supervised institutions (PFSA)
- template.externalLink.descCode of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies (2021) - document in force from 1 July 2021
- template.externalLink.descA statement on the company’s compliance with the corporate governance principles contained in Best Practice for GPW Listed Companies 2021
- template.externalLink.descCode of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies (2016) - document in force till 30 June 2021
- template.externalLink.descA statement on the company's compliance with the corporate governance recommendations and principles contained in Best Practice for GPW Listed Companies 2016
- template.externalLink.descPosition of the Bank as regards application of Best Practices of Companies Listed on WSE
- template.externalLink.descGeneral Meeting of Shareholders bylaws
- template.externalLink.descArticles of Association of Bank Millennium S.A.
- template.externalLink.descBylaws of the Supervisory Board
- template.externalLink.descManagement Board's Operations bylaws
- template.externalLink.descThe basic organizational structure of the Bank
- template.externalLink.descInformation about ties members of the Supervisory Board
- template.externalLink.descInformation about diversity policy followed by Bank Millennium S.A.
- template.externalLink.descInformation about participation of men and women in the Management Board and Supervisory Board
- template.externalLink.descDescription of rules on conflicts of interest management at Bank Millennium S.A.
- template.externalLink.descBank Millennium Group Code of Ethics
- template.externalLink.descInformation on the internal control system in Bank Millennium S.A. (in Polish)
Reports concerning the Principles of Corporate Governance
Rule for changing the entity authorised to audit financial statements:
Selecting the entity authorised to audit financial statements of Bank Millennium S.A. as well as Bank Millennium Capital Group the Bank follows rules defined in the Act of 11 May 2017 on Statutory Auditors, Audit Firms and Public Supervision, Regulation (EU) No 537/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on specific requirements regarding statutory audit of public-interest entities as well as provisions of the Bank’s Articles of Association. The Bank has a Policy of Selecting and Cooperation with Audit Firms approved by the Supervisory Board’s Audit Committee on 26.10.2017, which describes in detail the procedure and principles of selecting and cooperation with audit firms. The entity authorised to select the entity authorised to audit financial statements is selected by the Bank’s Supervisory Board at least every 5 years, after considering a relevant recommendation presented by the Supervisory Board’s Audit Committee.
Entity authorised to audit financial statements:
The entity authorised to audit financial statements of Bank Millennium S.A. as well as Bank Millennium Capital Group on 2019 - 2020 is Deloitte Audyt spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. („Deloitte”) with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jana Pawła II 22. Deloitte was also selected to audit the Bank’s financial statement and consolidated financial statement of the Bank’s Capital Group for the years 2021 – 2023.