According to the principles adopted in resolutions of General Meetings of Shareholders, each eligible shareholder of BIG BANK S.A. for one share of BIG BANK S.A. will be allocated two shares of BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A. BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A. shares will be allocated the existing shareholders of BIG BANK S.A. through Dom Maklerski BIG-BG S.A. [the Brokerage House], at Client Service Points in Warsaw, at Al. Jana Pawła II 15. By 22 January 2002, the confirmation of the eligibility for receiving shares and the execution of an agreement by a shareholder can also be arranged with other Client Service Points of the BIG-BG Brokerage House. The list of Client Service Points with their addresses is given below. The issuing of shares will commence on 22 January 2001. Formalities connected with the receipt of shares can be handled during opening hours of Client Service Points.
The following persons are eligible to receive shares in BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A.:
- owners of registered shares of BIG BANK S.A. registered in the book of shares of BIG BANK S.A. on the date of deletion of BIG BANK S.A. from the Register, i.e. on 5 January 2001,
- owners of BIG BANK S.A. bearer shares who present BIG BANK S.A. a share certificate or collective share certificate at BIG-BG Brokerage House;
- owners of BIG BANK S.A. bearer shares deposited with BIG BANK S.A. if the shares remained in deposit on the date of deletion of BIG BANK S.A. from the Register;
- legal successors of the foregoing persons (provided that they duly prove their rights).
- first and last name, address, ID document number (Polish ID or passport) of the principal giving the power of attorney (in the case of legal persons: the name, address, register number and name of the registry court),
- first and last name, address, ID document number (Polish ID or passport) of the attorney-in-fact;
- the purpose of giving the power of attorney (information that the power of attorney authorizes its holder to carry out all actions in connection with the issuance of BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A. shares in connection with the merger of BIG BANK S.A. and BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A.),
- the date,
- the principal's own signature.
Persons acting in the name of legal persons should, in addition to an ID document, should have a current excerpt from the relevant register for the legal person which shows their right to represent such person. Attorneys of legal persons should in addition present a power of attorney given to them by persons authorized to represent the legal person based on the relevant register plus notarised signatures.
Pursuant to the Law on Public Trading in Securities, BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A. shares will be allocated by crediting them to a securities account of an existing shareholder of BIG BANK S.A. designated by a shareholder or opened for this purpose by BIG-BG Brokerage Office. For a period of one year from the day of the starting of the issuance of shares, i.e. from 22 January 2002, BIG BANK S.A. shareholders who do not have securities accounts will be exempt from the obligation to pay a fee for opening such an account with BIG-BG Brokerage House in order to register BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A. shares in it.
Any additional information in connection with issuing shares is available at the offices of BIG-BG Brokerage Office, at Al. Jana Pawła II 15, in Warsaw, at telephone number (22) 697 68 30 or directly at the offices of Dom Maklerski BIG-BG SA, from 7.30 a.m. to 7 p.m., from Monday to Friday.
The Management Board of BIG Bank GDAŃSKI S.A.