Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
What will you gain if you join us?
- You will learn about the way of working in a modern financial institution.
- You will take an active part in the tasks and projects of the selected department.
- You will learn new technologies, systems, tools and work methodology.
- You can submit your own initiatives, solution suggestions and improvements.
- You will work in a competent and friendly team.
- You will gain a chance for employment and further development.
Already in March, we publish practice offers on our website diversified in terms of professional areas and tasks. We are waiting for your CV until the end of May. Do not be late!
Recruitment interview (May-June)
We will invite you to a meeting where we will get to know each other better and talk about your future tasks and expectations. We keep our fingers crossed!
Practice plan (July-September)
Welcome on board! You start with an initial training during which you will learn about our organizational culture and principles. You will receive tasks for self-implementation and you will participate in ongoing projects.
Practice completion (end of September)
You will receive a diploma confirming your practice, and the best will gain a chance for regular employment. We will be pleased to meet you again.
Areas where you can develop
We know that people are different. That's why you have many opportunities
- Marketing and product development
It is responsible for business creation and management of products and services offer and their valuation.
- Credit decisions
It performs analysis of our Clients' creditworthiness and transaction risk.
- Electronic banking
It designs and develops a website, online banking system and mobile application.
- Corporate banking
It serves business entities in the field of financing their needs and investing funds.
- Marketing communication
It is responsible for the marketing communication strategy in the field of branding, business line communication, products and services.
- Projects, processes and quality
It deals with the implementation of optimization and development projects at the Bank.
- Eviction and restructuring
It is responsible for operations related to Clients' debt and is constantly looking for beneficial solutions for them.
- Risk management
It defines and implements models for estimating and monitoring the Bank's risk level.
It develops and improves web and mobile applications such as transaction systems, CRM systems, card and credit applications.
Where you can work as a trainee
How about a regular job that you can reconcile with your studies?
- work in Warsaw or Wrocław
- professional customer service: by phone, e-mail and via chat
- the opportunity to gain first banking experience
- work in Warsaw, Gdańsk or Wrocław
- the ability to create solutions that are used by approximately 1.5 million users on a daily basis
- various positions: programmer, analyst or tester