- Check the list of current accounts,
- Check the balance on accounts,
- Check the history of transactions,
- Print and download confirmations of transactions performed on accounts,
- Download and print group of transaction confirmation on account.
- Check the list and details of term deposits,
- Check the details of term deposits,
- Constitute Lokata Milllenet,
- Redeem Lokata Millenet,
- Define automatic renewal of Lokata Millenet,
- Define interest capitalisation.
- Check the list of loans granted,
- Check the details of loans granted,
- Check the payment plan (Investment Loans and Working Capital Credits),
- Check the loans history.
- Check list of cards,
- Check the details about payment cards with history of transactions (charge cards),
- Activation of payment cards.
- Check the list and details of pending payments with possibility to delete some of them,
- Prepare payments of funds to any account of domestic (including ZUS and Tax Authorities, SORBNET also for amounts lower than 1 million PLN, instant transfers), foreign beneficiaries and save them as a draft, request authorization, authorize, authorize and send,
- Prepare online folders with payments as drafts, request authorization, authorize and authorize and send,
- Import to Millenet system files with domestic payments in formats: Elixir O, VideoTEL, MTMS CitiDirect, TransBank, postal transfers in formats: MTMS CitiDirect, Elixir O and foreign payments in formats: SWIFT MT103, VideoTEL and MTMS CitiDirect. Files after import can be editable or not due to customer's decision,
- Order transfers with a future execution date.
- Control upcoming payments (payments with future execution date: standing orders, transfers with a future date, card payments, loan installment payments).
- Check the list of standing orders,
- Define new standing orders,
- Edit and delete standing orders.
- Store and use of the most widely used transfer templates,
- Add templates from the drafts or already sent orders,
- Save as templates both single orders and folders of orders,
- Define permissions to execute transfers from previously prepared templates.
- Check the list of online statements,
- Define online statements,
- Check the list of Automatic Identification of Incoming Payments Reports,
- View, download and copy to disk the history of transactions on a selected account in one of three available formats: PDF, XLS, CSV, HTML ESOBIG, MT940, CDT.
- Check users list,
- Check the users details,
- Add and remove users,
- Grant access for user to transactions,
- Define access to accounts for users,
- Update personal data: name and surname, e-mail address and phone numbers, ID type, ID number (Profile - Personal information).
- Create and delete groups of accounts
- Modification of the existing groups of accounts
- Build a list of regular domestic and foreign beneficiaries,
- Import and export of earlier prepared beneficiaries database in text format,
- Edit and delete beneficiary.
- Mobile banking - activating and setting mobile banking services for businesses
- Single sign-on - setting allowing for simultaneous logging into the profiles of several companies
- Authorization rules - review and modification of the authorization rules for financial and non-financial transactions
Trade finance online
Manage trade finance transactions online
Online trade finance is a new advanced module in the Millenet for Companies internet banking system. It will allow your company to manage and monitor documentary letters of credit, bank guarantees and reguarantees online in each stage of their processing – starting from submitting an order to closing of the transaction. Thanks to effective electronic communication between the Customer and the Bank the transaction processing time will be shorter.
What are the functionalities of online trade finance?
Documentary letters of credit
- Submitting orders to open/change,
- Cancelling qualifications to the documents or rejecting non-compliant documents,
- Receiving advice of third party letters of credit,
- Submitting orders to transfer third party letters of credit,
- Submitting other instructions connected with an opened letter of credit.
Bank guarantees, reguarantees
- Evaluating/negotiating guarantees presented by the Customer,
- Placing orders to issue/change,
- Receiving advice of third party guarantees,
- Sending other instructions connected with the granted guarantee.
- Use in electronic forms of improvements, which facilitate and accelerate entering of transaction data (roll-down lists; pre-defining the database of banks or counterparties; templates of transactions or new orders based on orders entered earlier into the system),
- Automatic verification/validation of the orders placed,
- Possibility of attaching documents to the orders,
- E-mailed or texted notifications,
- Convenient ways of granting user rights to individual module functionalities,
- Possibility of creating separate authorisation patterns,
- High level of security thanks to using electronic signatures and authorisation methods available in the Millenet system,
- Advanced tool for transaction reporting with the possibility to generate ad hoc and pre-defined reports (Reports Centre).
- Faster processing of the Customer’s orders.
- Full control over the transaction thanks to access to order execution statuses and a history of transactions, including bank correspondence and SWIFT messages.
- 24/7 service availability anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to generate a broad range of transaction reports.
- The module is available in Millenet – no need to define dedicated logins and passwords.
Millennium Forex Trader
Buy and sell foreign currencies online on the wholesale FX market.
Millennium Forex Trader is a professional online transactional platform where users can personally trade on the FX market, at the time and in the place of their convenience, from any computer. The transactions are executed at current exchange rates taken straight from the market. Thanks to the convenient and simple way of settling transactions their effects are seen on the Customer’s bank account promptly after executing the transactions.
The Millennium Forex Trader transactional platform allows:
- Monitoring of current FX rates,
- Executing FX transactions i.a. on following currency pairs: EUR/PLN, USD/PLN, CHF/PLN, GBP/PLN, EUR/USD, NOK/PLN, SEK/PLN, DKK/PLN, JPY/PLN,
- Contacting a Millennium dealer by chatting in the transaction window at the time of executing the transaction,
- Defining the default currency and transaction amount separately for each currency pair displayed in the panel,
- Opening multiple transaction tickets at the same time (tickets opened in one window),
- Changing – separately for each of the currency pairs displayed in the panel – the method of displaying prices e.g. as a session chart or table with term points for user-defined terms.
- Minimising the time needed to execute a transaction as well as costs involved.
- Getting the best market transaction prices even for low notional.
- High level of security of communication and trading.
- Possibility of executing term and swap transactions up to one year.
- Access to transaction history with the option of personally defining search criteria.