Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
About the franchise
Where do we look for franchisees?
The franchise network comprises almost 250 branches, which operate in carefully selected locations all over Poland. We keep expanding the network, at the same time focusing on its effectiveness. We are now looking for partners in towns starting from 10,000 inhabitants.
Who are we looking for?
The franchise offer in Bank Millennium is targeted at anyone who wants to run their own business. We are open to cooperating with people who have a business already registered or are only planning to do so.
We have been cooperating with franchisees since 2007
We have more than 10 years experience in building a network of franchise branches. The number of our partners has been increasing year-in, year-out and 40% of them operate more than 1 branch.
Standards and requirements
Requirements regarding the premises
- ground floor with entrance from the street
- window of at least 2 x 2 m (glazed, no bars)
- outdoor advertising can be freely displayed
- renovation of the premises is possible
- overall good condition of the building
- exclusive title to the premises
- town centre
- walkway (main walkway in town)
- car parking – additional strength of the location
- at least 36 sqm of front office
- the premises with a back office area
- a fixed high-capacity line (MPLS 4/4 is recommended) can be connected
- permanent external IP address with an Ethernet link (without Wi-Fi)
- a phone line can be connected
- acquiring new Clients
- advice on banking products and services
- selling banking products in line with the Client’s needs
- representing the Bank appropriately in contacts with Clients and observing Customer service standards adopted by Bank
- complying with legal regulations
- integrity in relations with the Bank
- operating exclusively for Bank Millennium S.A.
- submission of a blank promissory note
- certificate of no criminal record
Your revenue will depend on several factors.
Check out how to make money and how fast
Number of regular Clients
Revenue grows as the number of regular Clients increases
Number of potential Clients
More potential Clients means potentially higher revenue
Number of banking transactions performed
Deposits, withdrawals and transfers sent by Clients
Location of the branch
A good location is an opportunity to have more Clients
Active promotion leads to your revenue growth
Sales skills and Customer service
Better sales skills and high service quality result in a higher number of Clients
You can start making money already from the first month in business
We guarantee a fixed amount of remuneration in case of low sales in the initial period of the franchise branch’s operation, at the same time focusing on continuous product development. With a partner branch you can generate an average income from a few to several thousand zloty, depending on the number of Clients acquired and on your personal commitment.
A franchisee’s remuneration comprises:
- credit and other products - commission
- deposit products - commission
- settlement products - part of fees collected from Clients
Opening and running a franchise branch does not require a large expense.
We guarantee a fixed amount of remuneration in case of low sales in the first month of operation.
Single IT system
All branches have access to the Bank’s central system and transactions made in it are processed in real time.
Stability of cooperation
We offer cooperation with a stable partner, experienced in building an extensive franchise network.
Equal growth opportunities
All franchise branches are treated on an equal footing, just like the Bank’s own branches.
- Are there product differences between the offering of own and franchise branches?
Products and services offered in franchise branches are largely the same as in own branches. Only mutual funds, structured products, business banking and mortgages are not available to the franchise network. The product and service range of franchise branches comprises:
- cash loans
- credit cards
- payment cards
- term deposits
- cash deposits
- cash withdrawals
- current accounts
- transfers to ZUS and Tax Office
- What requirements should the premises meet?
The premises should be in a frequented location in town. The best location is a market square, main street, squares walkways to administration offices, to the railway station etc.
- What services will I be able to offer to Customers?
Services as well as products offered in a franchise branch do not differ from services offered in an own branch. The interest rates and commissions for Customers are the same.
- Can a franchisee use the Bank’s cash to carry out Customers’ transactions?
The cash belongs to the Bank and has been provided to the partner for carrying out banking transactions for its Customers. This means that the Bank provides the cash physically to the partner only for the purpose of performance by him of financial activities and services in the name and on behalf of the Bank. The cash in the partner’s possession is insured. Each franchisee has an independent limit for cash available on hand. However it may be raised or reduced, depending on sales needs and characteristics. The franchisee is required to deliver surplus cash to the Bank. The Bank does not impose any particular way of delivering the cash. The agent may deposit the cash personally or through an independent service provider.
- How does the bank guarantee branch security (e.g. in case of theft)?
Each newly opened partner branch must satisfy security requirements defined by the Bank. Cash is secured in safes and all of the Bank’s property in the branch is insured. Another security measure is CCTV surveillance. Cash insurance covers following risks:
- cash robbery in the branch
- cash robbery in transport
- burglary and theft in the branch
The Bank requires submission of a blank promissory note issued by the franchisee. The note will be returned 12 months after termination of the Contract.
- With what entities will the Bank sign contracts? Only with sole traders? Can the owner of a limited liability company, who wants to add banking services to their business lines, open a bank branch?
The Bank accepts all businesses with the exception of a Civil Law partnership.
- Is an additional fee charged on products sold in partner branches, which reduces the partner’s revenue, or are they priced the same as in own branches?
All fees and interest rates on products are identical for the Customer in either branch type.
- Hide Show all