Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
About the franchise
Where do we look for franchisees?
The franchise network comprises almost 240 branches, which operate in carefully selected locations all over Poland. We keep expanding the network, at the same time focusing on its effectiveness. We are now looking for partners in towns starting from 8,000 inhabitants, but we also allow smaller locations.
Who are we looking for?
The franchise offer in Bank Millennium is targeted at anyone who wants to run their own business. We are open to cooperating with people who have a business already registered or are only planning to do so.
We have been cooperating with franchisees since 2007
We have more than 15 years experience in building a network of franchise branches. The number of our partners has been increasing year-in, year-out and approx. 40% of them operate more than 1 branch.
Standards and requirements
Requirements regarding the premises
- ground floor with entrance from the street
- window of at least 2 x 2 m (glazed, no bars) – P4 glazing
- possibility of hanging an external neon sign above the window of the premises
- possibility of renovating the premises (adapting the premises to the bank's requirements, installing an alarm system and air conditioning)
- overall good condition of the building
- one of the walls of the outlet must be not less than 3 m in a straight line
- possibility of anchoring safes (in the front-office and in the back-office)
- documented title to the premises
- town centre
- walkway (main walkway in town)
- car parking – additional strength of the location
- at least 36 sqm of front office
- premises with back office
- a fixed high-capacity line (MPLS 4/4 is recommended) can be connected
- permanent external IP address with an Ethernet link (without Wi-Fi)
- acquiring new Clients
- advice on banking products and services
- selling banking products in line with the Client’s needs
- representing the Bank appropriately in contacts with Clients and observing Customer service standards adopted by Bank
- complying with legal regulations
- integrity in relations with the Bank
- operating exclusively for Bank Millennium S.A.
- submission of a blank promissory note
- certificate of no criminal record
- minimum secondary education
- experience in banking will be an additional advantage
Level of Revenue
Your revenue will depend on several factors.
Check out how to make money and how fast
Sales skills and Customer service
Better sales skills and high service quality result in the Agent’s higher revenue
Number of regular Customers
Revenue grows as the number of regular Customers increases
Cross-selling to Customers
Increasing products offered to Customers means potentially higher revenue
Number of potential Clients
More potential Customers means potentially higher revenue
Number of banking transactions performed
Deposits, withdrawals and transfers sent by Customers
Sale of the bank's full offering for retail clients (e.g. mortgage products) and corporate clients (e.g. company accounts, loans and leasing)
Development of sales to biznes segment customers
Diversification of revenues from different Customer groups
Location of the outlet
A good location is an opportunity to have more Customers
Active promotion leads to your revenue growth
You can start making money already from the first month in business
We guarantee a fixed amount of remuneration in case of low sales in the first month of operation of the franchise branch. At the same time, we care about the continuous development of the offering of available products and their attractiveness. With a partner branch you can generate an average income from under ten to tens of thousands of zlotys, depending on the number of Customers acquired and on your personal commitment and quality performance.
A franchisee’s remuneration comprises:
- acquisition of retail and business customers
- credit and other products - commission
- bonuses for achieving sales targets
- bonuses in incentive programmes
- settlement products - part of fees collected from Clients
Availability of access
Opening and running a franchise branch does not require a large expense
Broad product offering
Offering for personal as well as business customers
Attractive remuneration rates
We guarantee a fixed amount of remuneration in case of low sales in the first month of operation.
Single IT system
All branches have access to the Bank’s central system and transactions made in it are processed in real time.
Stability of cooperation
We offer cooperation with a stable partner, experienced in building an extensive franchise network.
Equal growth opportunities
All franchise branches are treated on an equal footing, just like the Bank’s own branches.
Products and services offered in franchise branches are largely the same as in own branches. Only mutual funds, structured products, offering for companies are not available to the franchise network. The product and service range of franchise branches comprises:
- loans for individual customers, including access to mortgage products through a specialized bank employee
- loans to businesses (such as: cash loan, overdraft, investment loan and all loans secured by a mortgage)
- credit cards
- payment cards
- term deposits
- cash deposits
- cash withdrawals
- current accounts
- business accounts
- transfers to ZUS and Tax Office
The premises should be in a frequented location in town. The best location is a market square, main street, squares walkways to administration offices, to the railway station etc.
Services as well as products offered in a franchise branch do not differ from services offered in an own branch. The interest rates and commissions for Customers are the same.
The cash belongs to the Bank and has been provided to the partner for carrying out banking transactions for its Customers. This means that the Bank provides the cash physically to the partner only for the purpose of performance by him of financial activities and services in the name and on behalf of the Bank. The cash in the partner’s possession is insured. Each franchisee has an independent limit for cash available on hand. However it may be raised or reduced, depending on sales needs and characteristics. The franchisee is required to deliver surplus cash to the Bank. The Bank does not impose any particular way of delivering the cash. The agent may deposit the cash personally or through an independent service provider.
Each newly opened partner branch must satisfy security requirements defined by the Bank. Cash is secured in safes and all of the Bank’s property in the branch is insured. Another security measure is CCTV surveillance. Cash insurance covers following risks:
- cash robbery in the branch
- cash robbery in transport
- burglary and theft in the branch
The Bank requires submission of a blank promissory note issued by the franchisee. The note will be returned 12 months after termination of the Contract.
With what entities will the Bank sign contracts? Only with sole traders? Can the owner of a limited liability company, who wants to add banking services to their business lines, open a bank branch?
The Bank accepts all businesses with the exception of a Civil Law partnership.
Is an additional fee charged on products sold in partner branches, which reduces the partner’s revenue, or are they priced the same as in own branches?
All fees and interest rates on products are identical for the Customer in either branch type.
- Hide Show all