Foreign transfers will allow you to settle payments in foreign currency or in PLN to a beneficiary who has an account at a foreign bank or execute a transfer in foreign currency to a beneficiary at a domestic bank.
We offer SEPA transfers, TARGET2 express transfers and traditional foreign transfers. SEPA transfers to UE countries, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland are executed in EUR with the D+1 value date. TARGET2 express transfers are payments in EUR sent with the D+0 value date.
Using SWIFT standard for foreign transfers you can indicate value date of payment:
- standard (D+2) or (D+1) – depending on currency,
- urgent (D+1) or
- express (D).
- International receivables and payables settled quickly and easily.
- Non-standard execution times of transfers.
- Extended cut off times - outgoing foreign transfers, depending on type, accepted until 4:00 PM; incoming foreign transfers accepted until 5:30 PM.
- Online transfers executed in the TARGET2 system.
- Flexible deduction of fees.
- Transfers in about 130 foreign currencies.
- Transfer orders submitted at the Bank's branch and through Millenet.