The Bank offers a wide range of deposit instruments both in PLN and convertible currencies. You may open a term deposit through the Bank's employee (standard and negotiated deposits) or yourself – via Millenet online banking system.
Terms of the deposits offered by Bank Millennium are flexibly adjusted to the individual needs of each company.
Standard term deposit or Millenet deposit may be renewable or non-renewable and is kept on the terms and conditions stipulated in the Pricelist for Customers of Corporate Banking. Negotiated term deposit is always a non-renewable deposit.
Within the term of the term deposit agreement, the interest rate of the deposit is fixed and it is linked, inter alia, to the amount, currency and duration of the agreement.
- Simple and convenient form of opening the deposit – just telephone contact.
- Potential for much higher interest rate for funds than on the settlement accounts without additional costs and commissions.
- Fixed interest rate within the term of the agreement.
- In case of negotiated deposits – possibility to actively take part in setting conditions of the agreement (interest rate and term of the deposit).
- Certainty that in the entire term, for which the deposit was opened, profitability on the accumulated funds will be on the assumed level.
- Security of the entrusted funds.