Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
The Millennium MasterCard® World Signia™/Elite™ credit card holder is covered by the assistance package, which can provide i.a. such services as:
- information about travel preparations (visas, passports, vaccinations, customs regulations, VAT rates, etc.),
- unforeseen repatriation,
- forwarding urgent messages,
- administration assistance,
- cash advance,
- baggage recovery and delivery,
- delivery of replacement personal items.
- doctor's visit,
- covering costs of medical treatment abroad,
- medical evacuation/repatriation,
- repatriation after medical treatment,
- a visit connected with an accident or sudden illness,
- hotel room during convalescence,
- repatriation of remains,
- return of children left unattended,
- medical monitoring of the insured person's next-of-kin,
- delivery of essential pharmaceuticals.
In the assistance services package experienced consultants provide assistance on the phone in many everyday situations. Available 7/24, they provide support during private and business travel, in Poland and abroad, i.a. when organising leisure activities or assistance in case of card loss abroad. A detailed description of assistance rules is available here or from a Private Banking Advisor.