Since 25.08 It will not be possible to log in to Millenet from the version of the browser you are now using. Update the browser on your device and use online banking in a comfortable and secure way.Update the browser
CFO Club is a unique development-networking initiative for chief financial officers (CFOs) of companies operating in Poland. Rapidly changing business environment forces CFOs to take off their to-date hat of financier and assume the double role of change leader and value creator.
To face up to these expectations a modern CFO needs current knowledge from various areas of business management as well as tools, which will help to plan further development of the company. The CFO Club replies to this challenge. It's a platform of exchange of knowledge and experience, created by a unique community, which focuses on versatile development and value creation thanks to cooperation.
Partnering this initiative are: ICAN Institute, KPMG, CIMA, Microsoft, Bank Millennium, Mindbox, Exclusive Networks.
Joining the elite group of the CFO Club will help you develop in key areas
Previous activities of CFO Club
Last events in the CFO Club:
- 28 February 2023 – Webinar „Finance management in times of uncertainty - challenges for the CFO in 2023”
- 23 November 2022 - Webinar "Integration of people and technology, or how to create an innovative finance team supporting the development of the company"
- 26 October 2022 - Networking meeting "The role of finance and CFO in a modern organization"
- 20 September 2022 – Webinar "Investments in difficult times – how to operate in a market far from predictable? Tips for the CFO"
- 21 June 2022 - Webinar: “Changes in e-invoice. Manual for CFO for 2023”
- 26 May 2022 - Webinar "CFO as a change leader in the process of implementing automation... that is, when to stop to sharpen the saw."
- 17 May 2022 - Webinar: “Modern ways of financing computing power or IT infrastructure as a service – the CFO perspective"
- 28 April 2022 - Coffee with CFO meeting
- 28 March 2022 - “Agile work methodologies in the finance team” - evening event
- 15 February 2022 - Webinar: “Effective data management from the CFO perspective”
- 20 December 2021 - Webinar: “New Polish Deal – new challenges for the CFO”
- 16 November 2021 - Webinar: “The CFO as a leader of sustainable development of the company
- 28 September 2021 - “The crisis as an opportunity for development and success: megatrends and forecasts for the CFO” - evening meeting
- 30 June 2021 - Webinar: “Effective data management from the financial director’s perspective”
- 14 May 2021 - Coffee with CFO meeting
- 28 April 2021 - Webinar: “Remote work tools in the financial team”
- 24 February 2021 – Webinar: „How to manage your finances and team. Challenges from the CFO perspective”
- 10 December 2020 - “Personal branding: building the CFO’s personal brand” - closed training
- 26 November 2020 - Webinar: “Changes in accounting rules - what do they mean for companies”
- 20 October 2020 - Coffee with CFO meeting
- 8 October 2020 - Webinar: “How to use the crisis to build a company’s competitive advantage? CFO’s role in changing the company’s strategy”
- 23 June 2020 - Webinar: "Effective management of working capital in times of crisis and exit from it"
- 21 May 2020 - Webinar: "Digitization and automation of finance and accounting as a response to the crisis caused by the pandemic"
- 7 April 2020 - Webinar: "Financial liquidity in times of crisis - how to maintain it"
- 26 February 2020 - Webinar: "Facts and myths about the white list. Listen to the experts!"
- 27 November 2019 - "Building modern financial teams – how can a CFO tap HR know-how?" - Warsaw
- 25 October 2019 - Webinar: "MDR reporting in a nutshell"
- 11 September 2019 - "CFO as an effective leader" – Warsaw
- 17 June 2019 - "Is cybersecurity a challenge for IT only?" – Warsaw
- 21 May 2019 - Webinar: "Operational risk management: challenge for CFO"
- 21 March 2019 - "Role of CFO in strategic risk management in the company" - Wrocław
- 12 February 2019 - Webinar: "How to maintain liquidity in liquid modernity"
- 5 December 2018 - Webinar: "How to protect a company from loss by managing foreign currency risk?"
- 27 September 2018 - CFO Club Networking Meeting
- 3 July 2018 - Webinar: “How to create a modern compliance environment? Solutions for a CFO”
- 19 June 2018 - “Modern Finance: finance department in the age of digital transformation” - Warsaw
- 22 May 2018 - Webinar: “Revolutionary changes in the lease model: how to implement the new IFRS 16 standard?”
- 6 February 2018 - Webinar: “Revolution in VAT: how to prepare for implementation of the split payment mechanism?”
- 10 January 2018 - CFO Club Networking Meeting