Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
CFO Club is a unique development-networking initiative for chief financial officers (CFOs) of companies operating in Poland. Rapidly changing business environment forces CFOs to take off their to-date hat of financier and assume the double role of change leader and value creator.
To face up to these expectations a modern CFO needs current knowledge from various areas of business management as well as tools, which will help to plan further development of the company. The CFO Club replies to this challenge. It's a platform of exchange of knowledge and experience, created by a unique community, which focuses on versatile development and value creation thanks to cooperation.
Partnering this initiative are: Harvard Business Review Polska, KPMG, CIMA, Bank Millennium and Microsoft.
Joining the elite group of the CFO Club will help you develop in key areas
Previous activities of CFO Club
So far the Club organised:
- 23 June 2020 - Webinar: 'Effective management of working capital in times of crisis and exit from it'
- 21 May 2020 - Webinar: 'Digitization and automation of finance and accounting as a response to the crisis caused by the pandemic'
- 7 April 2020 - Webinar: 'Financial liquidity in times of crisis - how to maintain it'
- 26 February 2020 - Webinar: 'Facts and myths about the white list. Listen to the experts!'
- 27 November 2019 - "Building modern financial teams – how can a CFO tap HR know-how?" - Warsaw
- 25 October 2019 - Webinar: "MDR reporting in a nutshell"
- 11 September 2019 - "CFO as an effective leader" – Warsaw
- 17 June 2019 - "Is cybersecurity a challenge for IT only?" – Warsaw
- 21 May 2019 - Webinar: "Operational risk management: challenge for CFO"
- 21 March 2019 - "Role of CFO in strategic risk management in the company" - Wrocław
- 12 February 2019 - Webinar: "How to maintain liquidity in liquid modernity"
- 5 December 2018 - Webinar: "How to protect a company from loss by managing foreign currency risk?"
- 27 September 2018 - CFO Club Networking Meeting
- 3 July 2018 - Webinar: “How to create a modern compliance environment? Solutions for a CFO”
- 19 June 2018 - “Modern Finance: finance department in the age of digital transformation” - Warsaw
- 22 May 2018 - Webinar: “Revolutionary changes in the lease model: how to implement the new IFRS 16 standard?”
- 6 February 2018 - Webinar: “Revolution in VAT: how to prepare for implementation of the split payment mechanism?”
- 10 January 2018 - CFO Club Networking Meeting