Mortgage Loan for Business Development
Whether you are tackling some temporary liquidity problems or planning some minor investment to develop your company soon, if you have been running your business uninterruptedly for not shorter than 18 months, Mortgage Loan for Business Development for the period of up to 20 years will enable you to effectively manage your company's finances. Thanks to this form of lending and capacity to book the interest and commissions under the costs of your business activity you may decrease your tax payables in real terms throughout the lending period.
Benefits of Mortgage loan:
- You may allocate the loan to any purpose,
- You will be able to finance your current business operations,
- You will choose yourself the loan repayment term – from 36 to 240 months,
- You will repay the loan in equal or increasing monthly principal instalments (equal monthly principal and interest payments),
- Variable interest rate in the lending period, based on WIBOR 3M + bank's margin,
- The maximum amount of Mortgage Loan for Business Development in relation to the value of the mortgaged real estate (LTV) is: 70% in case of residential real estate or 60% in case of other real estate (i.e. commercial, non-commercial and non-residential real estate),
- Easy and full access to account balance and account history information via Millenet system and Bank’s mobile application and in monthly account statements.