The Millenet system permits use of services and information, which are tailored to the needs of businesses and institutions that have current accounts in Bank Millennium.
The system has been developed with your convenience as well as effective management of business finances in mind.
How to get access to the Millenet for Companies system:
1. Visit any Millennium Branch or contact your Relationship Manager to sign an E-banking Agreement.
2. When signing the agreement, you will define your Millenet settings to reflect the needs of your business. The settings include system rights/permissions, login and phone numbers of system users. Millenet permits defining transaction authorisation levels – up to three signatures, as well as choice of authorisation tools – hardware token or SMSP@ssword.
Note! Irrespective of the initial configuration the system can always be further modified and adjusted to your needs.
3. After signing the agreement you will receive the following from your Relationship Manager:
- When choosing the hardware token as authorisation tool - you will receive a package with your token and instructions for its use;
- For users who did not provide a mobile phone number - envelopes with passwords to login first - the passwords remain inactive until the Bank has called you; users who gave a mobile phone number, the password for the first login will receive via text message during logon.
4. After the Bank has confirmed the data you will be contacted by a telephone consultant who will tell you that your Millenet is active and will give you a unique MilleKod number. As of now you will have full access to the Millenet system and all its functionalities.
5. With MilleKod, login (any sequence of 4 to 20 characters) and the one-time password (from SMS, hardware token or the envelope) each user can log on for the first time to the Millenet for Companies system.