Millennium Bank participates in the government entrepreneurship promotion programme through BGK de minimis guarantees. Pursuant to the Agreement on the Portfolio de Minimis Guarantee Facility (PLD programme) the Bank offers loan products, secured with de minimis guarantees to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
The PLD programme is particularly good for companies seeking additional capital for financing businesses which do not have sufficient assets of their own to secure their loan.
We kindly inform you that in connection with limiting the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the functioning of SMEs, the fee to be paid to BGK for the one-year guarantee period until 30 June 2023 is 0%.
- High amount* – the guarantee covers up to 80% of loan value - maximum 3,5 mln PLN, and during the period from 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2023 maximum equivalent of 1,5 mln EUR.
- Long period of financing - up to 39 months in case of loans for current needs or up to 96 months for investment loans - during the period from 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2023 up to 75 months in case of loans for current needs or up to 120 months for investment loans.
- No costs of security – the fee is 0% of the amount of the guarantee for an annual period of its validity - applies to guarantees granted by 30 June 2023.
- A BGK guarantee may apply to loans granted by Bank Millennium S.A. not only in PLN but also in foreign currencies (the BGK guarantee is always expressed in PLN)
- Simple procedure - activities involved with obtaining a loan and guarantee are performed in Bank Millennium directly.
*The guarantee amount depends additionally on the volume of de minimis aid received by the Customer, the limit of which aid per business is 200,000 EUR for 3 years (100,000 EUR for a road transport business). For detailed information about de minimis guarantees check the BGK website: http://www.deminimis.gov.pllink opens in a new window