Millennium Bank participates in the government entrepreneurship promotion programme through BGK de minimis guarantees. Pursuant to the Agreement on the Portfolio de Minimis Guarantee Facility (PLD programme) the Bank offers loan products in PLN, secured with de minimis guarantees to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
The PLD programme is particularly good for companies seeking additional capital for financing businesses which do not have sufficient assets of their own to secure their loan.
We kindly inform you that in connection with limiting the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the functioning of SMEs, the fee to be paid to BGK for the one-year guarantee period until 31 December 2020 is 0%.
- High amount – the guarantee covers up to 80% of the loan amount (maximum up to PLN 3.5 milion)*.
- Long period of financing – up to 39 months in the case of loans for current needs or up to 96 months for investment loans.
- No cost of security – the commission is 0% of the guarantee amount for the annual period of its duration.
- Simple procedure – any loan and guarantee procedures are handled directly at Bank Millennium.
* The amount of a guarantee depends on the level of de minimis assistance received by the Client whose limit for one counterparty is EUR 200,000 for 3 years (EUR 100,000 for an entity operating in the road transport sector). For detailed information about de minimis guarantees check the BGK website: www.deminimis.gov.pl