The current account overdraft facility will allow you to manage your current expenses, maintaining a safe level of financial liquidity. You do not have to remember to repay the loan – every inflow to the account will reduce the outstanding debt automatically. You can use the money many times to make a payment because an overdraft is renewable.
Such credit is particularly attractive especially when your company is an active operator and receives inflows to its account regularly (payments from counterparties, tax refund etc.).
- You keep financial liquidity even in a situation of temporary payment crunch.
- You can plan current expenses without fear ― thanks to permanent access to the granted credit you can pay your liabilities on time.
- Save time ― inflows to the account automatically reduce your outstanding debt.
- You can reuse the repaid amount even many times within your overdraft limit.
- You can use the overdraft whenever and wherever you want – current information and control of debt service cost is always possible with use of the Millenet internet banking system.
- Under one agreement you may flexibly use even several credit products at the same time (multi-product line).