Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Check what distinguishes a loan with a guarantee from the BGK Liquidity Guarantee Fund and what you can gain from it
- the only BGK guarantee for large enterprises
- high level of security in the form of guarantee up to 80% of the loan capital
- high guarantee amount to 200 million PLN
- the guarantee is also available to entrepreneurs who have used the aid limit under the de minimis guarantee (applies to medium-sized enterprises)
Frequently asked questions
- Who can benefit from a loan with a guarantee from the BGK Liquidity Guarantee Fund?
- resident companies employing 50 people and more and with revenues and/or balance sheet total of 10 million EUR and more
- companies that as of 1 February 2020 did not have arrears to the Tax Office, ZUS/KRUS and the Bank
- What loan can be covered by the FGP guarantee?
The BGK guarantee under the Liquidity Guarantee Fund may be a renewable and non-renewable loan and granted after 1 March 2020.
- Can the loan covered by the guarantee be used to repay another loan?
No. A loan covered by the BGK Liquidity Guarantee Fund may not be used to repay other loans.
- Are there industries from which companies cannot apply for a guarantee?
No. Enterprises from all industries can apply for guarantees.
- Hide more Show more