Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
What should be done
If your company received a subsidy under PFR Financial Shield programme, remember to confirm by 31 January 2021 that the person submitting the application (and any appeals) was entitled to represent your company.
If you run a sole proprietorship, we will try to verify the entitlements in the CEIDG database on our own and we will only ask for confirmation in Millenet.
In other cases, the following documents must be submitted:
- a full excerpt from KRS (National Court Register) or a printout from CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business), if it shows that on the day of submitting the application or appeal the person submitting it was entitled to represent your company individually
- a power of attorney which is a document confirming the authorization of the person who submitted the application or appeal on behalf of your company along with an excerpt from KRS or printout from CEIDG
- a declaration which is a retrospective confirmation of your company's bound by the financial subsidy contract along with an excerpt from KRS or printout from CEIDG
NOTE: If you do not complete these formalities by 31 January 2021, your company will be obliged to return the granted subsidy!
How to prepare documents
Check how to prepare the required documents. You can submit them online via Millenet, deliver them to a branch or send them to the Bank's address.
If you run a sole proprietorship, we will try to verify on CEIDG service whether the person who submitted the application/appeal is the owner of the company. We will then only ask you to confirm in Millenet that the data contained in CEIDG is consistent with the facts. In this situation, you do not need to send any documents to the Bank.
Log in to Millenet and check if your data has been correctly verified in CEIDG. Go to the MilleAdministration tab, and then Financial Shield.
How to send documents
Log in to Millenet.
Go to the MilleAdministration tab, and then Financial Shield.
Select the appropriate application and attach the required files at the bottom of the application details page.
- Regulations of applying for participation in the Financial Shield of the Polish Development Fund government program (in Polish) valid until 28.05.2020.
- Regulations of applying for participation in the Financial Shield of the Polish Development Fund government program (in Polish) valid from 28.05.2020.