ECW is a product, which will allow you to settle liabilities even if you do not know the beneficiary's account number.
An ECW ordered via Millenet instructs the Bank to make a cash payment of indemnification, scholarship, advance, loan or remuneration to the person identified in the instructions.
Selecting one of the four types of withdrawal you yourself decide when to put money on the account for the order to be accepted for execution and during what period the withdrawal is to be available to the beneficiary.
- You do not have to keep a cash desk or keep a cash reserve.
- You can pay liabilities not knowing the beneficiary's account number.
- You can decide yourself when to put money on the account for the planned withdrawal, selecting one of four types of orders.
- Place orders in a safe and comfortable way using the Millenet system ― you do not have to issue any paper documents, such as a cheque, payment instructions or postal money order.
- The withdrawal may be available in any Millennium branch in Poland immediately after the order has been placed.
- You can always follow the status of the individual order.