Access and login
Millenet is a service providing full Internet access to your account and other banking products.
To obtain access to the system the Client should visit the Bank’s branch and sign an application for granting access. Along with the application the Client will be given a MilleKod to log on to the system. Additionally, when signing the application one can define a daily limit for transactions performed by Millenet. When logging for the first time on to the Millenet system the Client will be sent an SMS (text) message containing P@ssword1 to the telephone number previously defined by a Bank employee. If the Client prefers not to define the telephone number at the branch, he will receive P@ssword1 in an envelope.
Some operations carried out in Millenet require additional authorisation. Operations can be approved with the use of an SMS P@ssword, i.e. SMS codes sent to the telephone number defined by the Client. Find out more about SMS P@sswords
Three steps to Millenet:
1. Go to any branch, sign an application for using Electronic Banking Channels and set up the Main Limit (maximum daily limit of operations).
2. Pick up your login to the system (MilleKod) and single-use P@ssword1.
3. Log on to the system from www.bankmillennium.pl. When logging on enter MilleKod, selected digits of an identifier and single-use P@ssword1 received by SMS during the logon process (or enter P@ssword1 from the envelope).
Internet banking gives Customers:
- 7/24 access to information about accounts
- extensive functionality
- time and cost savings
- complete control over your finances