Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety. Update the browser
The Millennium MasterCard® World Signia™/Elite™ credit card holder is covered by the assistance package, which can provide i.a. such services as:
- information about travel preparations (visas, passports, vaccinations, customs regulations, VAT rates, etc.),
- unforeseen repatriation,
- forwarding urgent messages,
- administration assistance,
- cash advance,
- baggage recovery and delivery,
- delivery of replacement personal items.
- doctor's visit,
- covering costs of medical treatment abroad,
- medical evacuation/repatriation,
- repatriation after medical treatment,
- a visit connected with an accident or sudden illness,
- hotel room during convalescence,
- repatriation of remains,
- return of children left unattended,
- medical monitoring of the insured person's next-of-kin,
- delivery of essential pharmaceuticals.
In the assistance services package experienced consultants provide assistance on the phone in many everyday situations. Available 7/24, they provide support during private and business travel, in Poland and abroad, i.a. when organising leisure activities or assistance in case of card loss abroad. A detailed description of assistance rules is available here or from a Private Banking Advisor.