MasterCard Voyager is a card, connected with the Private Banking Account, maintained in the same currency. During trips abroad you do not need to worry about the current exchange rate, the cost of currency conversion or withdrawal from the ATMs.
|Annual and monthly fees|
|Fee for card issuance||0 EUR|
|Monthly fee for card||0 EUR|
|Monthly fee for Pakiet Bezpieczeństwa service||0 EUR*|
|In Poland in Millennium ATMs||0 EUR|
|In Poland in BZ WBK and Planet Cash ATMs||0 EUR|
|In Poland in other ATMs||0 EUR|
|In ATMs abroad||0 EUR**|
|In Cash Back points||0 EUR|
|Commission for POS purchase transactions||0 EUR|
* The service is not obligatory.
** For withdrawals abroad ATM operators may collect fees out of the Bank’s control.
Fees, interest rate and other details are stipulated in the Price List – Private Banking cards, General Regulations on Provision of Banking Services to Individuals in Bank Millennium SA, Debit cards issued to foreign currency current account terms and condition, Terms and Conditions of “Ochrona karty” (Card Protection) Insurance, Product Card – Card Protection, available in Millennium branches and on the Price lists and regulations website.
- Price list – Private Banking cards link opens in new window
- Rules and regulations of providing banking services for Individuals at Bank Millennium S.A. - in Polish link opens in new window
- Debit cards issued to foreign currency current account terms and condition valid from 30.09.2017 - in Polish link opens in new window
- List of card covered by insurance „Ochrona Karty” for insurance purchased from 23rd February 2016 – in Polish link opens in new window
- Product Card – Ochrona Karty – in Polish link opens in new window
- Insurance terms and conditions „Ochrona Karty” for insurance purchased from 23rd February 2016 – in Polish link opens in new window
In case you are not a Bank Millennium Customer yet:
Fill in the contact form
Our consultant will call you back in the convenient time
Choose a branch Take the documents and sign the agreement