Millennium Bank has prepared the following amendments to log in to Millenet.
The changes include:
Possibility of setting , more friendly name for the MilleKod number
- Own name for MilleKod can be defined after logging in and selecting bookmark: My Settings/Security Settings.
- MilleKod name can be used interchangeably with the number MilleKod received in the agreement.
- Current MilleKod number is always active.
- Your own name for MilleKod must consist of a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 numbers or characters and must be unique in the system.
Ability to define security image
- Security image can be defined after logging in and selecting bookmark: My settings/Security settings.
- If image will be defined , then it will be presented each time you log in to the system after entering MilleKod number.
Possibility to use the virtual keyboard at logon
- By logging in to Millenet there is a possibility to use the virtual keyboard when you select the icon of the keyboard.
- Virtual Keyboard provides additional security in electronic banking against keyloggers.
Login with security image and virtual keyboard
Virtual keyboard while entering MilleKod or Your own name for MilleKod