Access and login
Millenet is a service, in which a customer recieves complete access to the account and other bank products via Internet.
To get access to the system the Customer has to visit a branch of the Bank and sign an appropriate application. Together with the application the Customer receives the MilleKod and an envelope containing P@ssword1 which enables the user to login the system.
Some operations performed via Millenet require additional authorization. Operations' authorization is being approved with SMSP@sswords.
Four steps to Millenet:
1. Visit any Millennium branch, sign the application governing your use of the KBE and determine the daily transaction limit (the maximum daily limit of operations).
2. Receive an envelope with P@ssword1 (P@ssword1 is valid for 90 days, at first logon you will be asked to change it).
3. Log in to the system at www.bankmillennium.pl. In the login process the system will ask You to change your P@ssword1.
4. Define your mobile phone number for SMSP@sswords.
Internet banking gives Customers:
- 7/24 access to information about accounts
- extensive functionality
- time and cost savings
- complete control over your finances