Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Call the Insurer’s phone line dedicated to Bank Millennium Customers: +48 58 558 73 00.
You may also file the claim:
Withdrawal from an insurance agreement can be made within 30 days from conclusion of the insurance agreement:
- in case of agreements concluded for a period shorter than 30 days - not later than a day before the start of coverage. The full insurance premium shall be refunded.
- in case of agreements concluded for a period of 30 days or longer - within 30 days from informing the Insured about conclusion of the insurance agreement or from the day of confirmation of the information, mentioned in art. 39 sect. 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, in case of later date.
The portion of the contribution shall be refunded - for the period during which the Insurer did not provide cover.
The policy holder may submit a statement of withdrawal:
- through individual account available after logging in at: polisaonline.ergohestia.pl
- through form at: www.ergohestia.pl
- orally or in writing at a representative of the Insurer
- by calling: +48 58 558 73 00
- in writing to the Insurer’s registered address: ul. Hestii 1, 81-731 Sopot
The policy holder shall have no right to terminate the insurance agreement
- Product Cards regarding travel insurance for insurance agreements concluded from 29th September 2018 - in Polish
- Insurance Product Information Document – travel insurance for insurance agreements concluded from 29th September 2018 - in Polish
- Travel Insurance Terms & Conditions for Bank Millennium Clients for insurance agreements concluded from 5th October 2019 – in Polish
- Bank power of attorney to perform agency activities – in Polish
- Information about data processing by the Administrator – Insurer