The Regular Saving Plan is designed for individual participants and consists in regular purchases of Participation Units of at least one Fund from the Millennium range. The Regular Saving Plan permits individual definition of participation rules, including attractive discounts in handling charges.
The Regular Saving Plan means:
- Making money on securities exchange investments in stock, bonds or money market instruments without devoting time to them,
- Large discounts from 30% up to 100% in handling charges, depending on the declared or actual saving term,
- Choice of one or several Subfunds for the Plan,
- Category A participation units are available in Plan Systematycznego Oszczędzania.
- Possibility to change three times in a year, free of charge, the share of selected Subfunds in the Plan (allocation),
- Purchasing of Participation Units in several Subfunds with one payment,
- Purchase of additional units by direct transfer of subfunds to an indicated account e.g. through a standing transfer order,
- Monthly reception of full information on balances in individual subfunds in the combined banking statement.
- Detailed terms and condition of participation in the Plan are contained in the Regular Saving Plan Bylaws.
Investing in mutual funds involves risk of loss as well as the obligation to pay fees and tax. The Fund does not guarantee the investment objective or specific investment result. The value of net assets of Millennium Funds is or may be characterised by high volatility due to the composition of investment portfolios. The issuer, the guarantor or the guarantor of securities representing more than 35% of the assets of Millennium Funds (excluding the Millennium SFIO) may be the Treasury, National Bank of Poland, the U.S. government, the European Central Bank or the European Investment Bank. The full description of Millennium Funds, including a description of risk factors is contained in prospectuses and Key Investor Information Documents of individual Funds are available in branches of Bank Millennium S.A., in the seat of Millennium TFI S.A and on the website http://www.millenniumtfi.pl.
Amounts invested in the product are not covered by the guarantee system BFG.