IRA with investment funds is a very attractive form of investment for your future pension. As a rule funds are entrusted savings for years and as the history shows they yield significant profits. Consistent long-term investment in funds allows to fully benefit from the best times of capital market and minimise the effects of periodic fluctuations.
Save with the IKE - individual pension accounts...
Thanks to regular deposits you will accumulate savings while your reinvested profits will additionally increase the value of the funds on your account.
Long-term saving allows to benefit from the times of highest yields and minimise the effects of periodic fluctuations.
You should choose IKE variant corresponding to your financial capacities and personality, consider your age and stage of life.
Why should you join IRA?
- Important source of your future pension
It is a common knowledge that the future pension from the mandatory pillars of the reformed pension system (ZUS and OFE) will not ensure satisfactory living standards after completion of our professional activity.
- Offer addressed to all the earners
This offer is for both young and older earners. It is also an exceptional for commercial entities.
- Special tax benefits
Profits from IRA savings are exempt from capital gains tax - such benefits are not offered by any other form of individual savings!
- Deposits without fees and commissions
Investments in Millennium IRA are exempt from subscription fees -100% of deposit is invested.
- All your family benefits from the IRA savings
IRA holder may appoint persons who will receive the accumulated subfunds in event of death of an investor. The subfunds accumulated on IRA are also exempt from the inheritance tax.
IRA with Millennium investment funds:
- No fees- Investments in Millennium IRA are exempt from handling charges
- Professional management - the core business of investment subfunds is to increase the value of the subfunds entrusted.
- Higher yields - investing in Millennium funds gives in an opportunity of higher-than-average profits in a long-term perspective.
- Choice - you choose for yourself one or a number of subfunds (Dynamic, Equity, Economic Trend, Stable Growth, Debt Instruments, Deposit)
- Flexibility - you may change the structure of your savings in the subfunds.
- Category A participation units are available in IRA.
- Accessibility - the subfunds provide information on assets value per participation units on a daily basis.
- Security - the Legislators ensured maximum protection of your interest; operations of IRA with investment fund are subject to strict control by the Polish Securities and Exchanges Commission.
The detailed description of the rules of running IKE contains the agreement and Bylaws and the act of IKE from 20.04.2004.
Detailed information about Millennium funds, including description of risk factors and rules of participation are contained in information prospectus accessible in Millennium branches, on www.millenniumtfi.pl