Assistance services upon the Insurer’s request through Centrum Alarmowe, are provided by Europ Assistance Polska Sp. z o.o., to which the Insured (or person acting on his behalf) is obliged to report the incident covered by the insurance protection at (+48 22) 203 75 00.
If Medical Assistance or Household Assistance has to be used, the Insured is under the obligation, inter alia:
- Before taking any own actions, to contact Centrum Alarmowe at (+48 22) 203 75 00,
- When claiming the loss, the Insured should state the following information:
- PESEL number,
- name and surname,
- short description of the actual incident and type of the required assistance,
- telephone number for communication with the Insured or person designated by him.
- To provide the necessary information, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Insurance.
- Offer Bylaw and Insurance Terms & Conditions „Pakiet Bardzo Pomocny” for insurance purchased from 1st January 2016 – in Polish
- Product Card – Pakiet Bardzo Pomocny - for insurance agreements concluded from 7th September 2015 – in Polish
- Insurance application policy "Pakiet Bardzo Pomocny” - in Polish
- Notice of withdrawal termination of the insurance agreement - in Polish
Centrum Alarmowe of Europ Assistance Polska Sp. z o.o. authorised to organize performance of benefits on behalf of the Insurer.
All complaints concerning improper execution of Insurer’s obligations indicated in insurance agreement are directly submitted by Insured to Insurer:
Europ Assistance - for insurance purchased till 27th March 2015 r.:
- under telephone numbers: +48 22 203 75 00
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing at the address: Europ Assistance Polska Sp. z o.o., 02-675 Warsaw, ul. Wołoska 5, Taurus building
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń Europa S.A. - for insurance agreement concluded from 28th March 2015 r.:
- in writing at the address: ul. Gwiazdzista 62, 53-413 Wrocław
- under fax number: 71 36 92 707
- electronic form at www.tueuropa.pl
You may resign from Pakiet Bardzo Pomocny insurance whenever you wish through submission of your insurance resignation statement at Bank Millennium’s branch or over the phone at TeleMillennium.
Should you resign, your insurance protection expires at the end of the insurance month, for which the last insurance fee or premium was paid.