Sending the transfer
1. Login to Millenet.
2. From the menu select the option:Transfers > email/mobile.
3. Fill-in the transfer form, entering the required data:
- Source account – choose an account in PLN and with the balance higher than PLN 0,
- email/mobile transfer – choose how you want to send the transfer,
- email address, phone number – depending on which sending option you chose, enter the e-mail address or phone number in the format indicated by the system.
- For security reasons after entering the data check if the e-mail address or phone number is correct,
- Recipient's name – write the data of the transfer recipient e.g. name and surname or company name,
- Transfer description – describe the transfer to allow easy identification,
- Amount – write the transfer amount, not higher than PLN 200
4. Confirm the transfer.
After confirming the transfer following information will be displayed on the confirmation screen:
Password – unique Password, which is required to log in to the Millenet system for the recipient to provide the number of the account, to which he wants the transfer to be sent.
Give this password to the transfer recipient exercising due care. We suggest that the password be provided orally e.g. during a phone call or meeting, by SMS or e-mail.
Transfer valid till - to receive the transfer, recipient should log in to the Millenet Internet Banking System at www.bankmillennium.pl entering the Millekod received from the Bank and the Password you provided and enter the account number before the deadline. The transfer waiting time is 24 hours from the moment it was sent.
The transfer will be shown on the list of Pending transfers in Millenet. The transfer amount will be blocked on your account until acceptance by the recipient or until transfer expiry time.
If you received an e-mail or phone number transfer, follow the instructions below
1. Visit the Bank Millennium website www.bankmillennium.pl
2. Log in to Millenet
Use the Millekod, which you received in an e-mail or SMS from the Bank and confirming it by selecting the option: INDIVIDUALS/BIZNES
On the next screen enter the Password, which you received directly from the sender of the transfer and then confirm the data with the button Login
3. Fill in the transfer form
After logging in to Millenet, the only thing you have to do is to fill the number of your local bank account (in NRB format) to which you want to get the transfer. After writing the number go to the confirmation screen.
4. Confirm the transfer
On the summary screen check carefully if all the data, especially your account number, are correct and then accept the transfer with the Accept button. The transfer will be processed according to Bank Millennium rules After a successful transaction you can log out from Millenet using the Logout option.