Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Attractive Safety Package consisting of SMS notifications service on transactions made by card and “Ochrona Karty” (Card Protection) insurance pack.
It's a convenient way of paying without a wallet. Activate your virtual card free of charge and pay conveniently by phone.
Convenience of payment
Comfortable shopping in stores or online stores and payments under the card limit.
Easy Instalments (APR 12.58%)
The Easy Instalments Programme allows a repayment of spending done with the credit card in equal instalments with an attractive interest rate.
Guarantee of the highest level of safety of Internet transactions provided by free 3D-Secure service.
Comfort and conveniance
Control over expenses based on self-established daily limits. At any time, you may also check your account balance.
How to use
Millenet saves time and money, providing security and full 7/24 online control over your finances.
Manage your account by mobile phone or tablet and get full control of your finances, wherever you are, 24/7.
More than 450 branches throughout Poland and multifunctional Millennium ATMs.
Our Consultants will provide 7/24 detailed information and will carry out your instructions.
fixed line calls and mobile
- * The first monthly fee shall be charged for the second full month from issuing the card. Subsequent monthly fees shall be charged in arrears – for the previous month. The fee will not be charged if in the previous month 5 non-cash transactions were done on given card.
- ** Insurances, services are not mandatory.
If you have been transferring your salary to an account in Bank Millennium since at least 3 months, all formalities will be limited to a minimum. The key document, which is required each time is an ID card. There is a list of documents below confirming income depending on its source.
- Employment contract / contract of mandate / specific-task contract
- Sole proprietorship
- Retirement pension
- Disability pension
- Pre-retirement benefit
One of the options below:
- confirmation of salary transfers over the last 3 months
- PIT for the whole previous tax year
- proof of income
- annual tax return and a certificate from the Tax Office or a certificate from the ZUS/KRUS
- revenue and expense ledger
- confirmation of pension transfer for the last month
- last pension payslip
- last decision on indexation
- last decision on pensionable remuneration
- confirmation of disability pension transfer for the last month
- last disability pension payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the disability retirement pension
- confirmation of benefit transfer for the last month
- last benefit payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the benefit
How to restrict
Lost or stolen card should be restricted immediately. Call one of the special numbers:
TeleMillennium phone number for fixed line callers and mobile callers
TeleMillennium phone number for mobile or international callers
A card can be also restricted in Millenet and mobile app.Find out more how to restrict card Find out more
- Credit cost and legal note
Representative example for WWF Millennium Mastercard: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 11,70%; total amount of credit (net of debt-financed costs): PLN 9 000; total amount due: PLN 9631,99; variable interest rate 10%; total cost of credit: PLN 631,99 (including: sum of monthly fees for the credit card PLN 54.89; interest PLN 577,10), assuming that the granted credit limit is disbursed outright in the full amount as a non-cash transaction and is repaid in 12 equal monthly instalments of PLN 802,66. The calculation was made as of 11.12.2019 on a representative example.
The Bank evaluates the applicant’s credit capacity on a case-by-case basis each time prior to granting a credit card; if requirements regarding credit capacity are not met the Bank will not sign a credit card agreement. Fees, interest rate and other details are contained in the Regulations on Credit Cards Issued by Bank Millennium SA, Price List – Credit Cards – available in the Bank’s branches and on www.bankmillennium.pl. Offer details are also available in TeleMillennium by calling 801 331 331.