Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
Gain 200 PLN and a year without a monthly fee for the credit card
Order Impresja credit card in promotion with a limit of min. 3000 PLN (APR 14.55%):
- apply in Millenet or mobile app till 8 November 2019
- make non-cash transactions by card for min. 200 PLN in each of the next three months (until the end of December, January and February)
- 200 PLN will be transferred to your credit card account (the reward pool is limited)
- don't pay monthly fee for the card for a year - make at least 1 payment a month
More details in "Październik z kartą kredytową" promotion regulations - in Polish.
Refund up to 5%
Shopping with Impresja credit card is cheaper because you receive up to 5% cash back on shopping in more than 20 Partners' stores - up to 760 PLN per year.
- programme is combined with other promotions and special offers (e.g. Stylish Shopping)
- you don't have to ask for up to 5% spending refund in the shop - the Bank will automatically transfer it to your card account
Carrefour applies bonus for products bought on Mondays and Fridays (excluding alcohol, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, fuel, prepaid phone and energy top-ups, infant formula and all products for which a non-fiscal receipt is issued, e.g. insurance, gift cards, Lotto lottery, Eurojackpot lottery and "My Bills" service). Promotion is combined with other special offers organized by Carrefour.
Attractive Safety Package consisting of SMS notifications service on transactions made by card and “Ochrona Karty” (Card Protection) insurance pack.
It's a convenient way of paying without a wallet. Activate your virtual card free of charge and pay conveniently by phone.
Convenience of payment
Comfortable shopping in stores or online stores and payments under the card limit.
Easy Instalments (APR 12.58%)
The Easy Instalments Programme allows a repayment of spending done with the credit card in equal instalments with an attractive interest rate.
Guarantee of the highest level of safety of Internet transactions provided by free 3D-Secure service.
Comfort and conveniance
Control over expenses based on self-established daily limits. At any time, you may also check your account balance.
How to use
Millenet saves time and money, providing security and full 7/24 online control over your finances.
Manage your account by mobile phone or tablet and get full control of your finances, wherever you are, 24/7.
More than 450 branches throughout Poland and multifunctional Millennium ATMs.
Our Consultants will provide 7/24 detailed information and will carry out your instructions.
fixed line calls and mobile
- * The first monthly fee shall be charged for the second full month from issuing the card. Subsequent monthly fees shall be charged in arrears – for the previous month. The fee will not be charged if in the previous month 5 non-cash transactions were done on given card.
- ** Insurances, services are not mandatory.
If you have been transferring your salary to an account in Bank Millennium since at least 3 months, all formalities will be limited to a minimum. The key document, which is required each time is an ID card. There is a list of documents below confirming income depending on its source.
- Employment contract / contract of mandate / specific-task contract
- Sole proprietorship
- Retirement pension
- Disability pension
- Pre-retirement benefit
One of the options below:
- confirmation of salary transfers over the last 3 months
- PIT for the whole previous tax year
- proof of income
- annual tax return and a certificate from the Tax Office or a certificate from the ZUS/KRUS
- revenue and expense ledger
- confirmation of pension transfer for the last month
- last pension payslip
- last decision on indexation
- last decision on pensionable remuneration
- confirmation of disability pension transfer for the last month
- last disability pension payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the disability retirement pension
- confirmation of benefit transfer for the last month
- last benefit payslip
- last decision on remuneration
- decision on granting the benefit
How to restrict
Lost or stolen card should be restricted immediately. Call one of the special numbers:
TeleMillennium phone number for fixed line callers and mobile callers
TeleMillennium phone number for mobile or international callers
A card can be also restricted in Millenet and mobile app.Find out more how to restrict card Find out more
- Credit cards terms and conditions - in Polish
- Credit cards terms and conditions - valid from 11.11.2019 - in Polish
- Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Visa Impresja credit card – in Polish
- Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Mastercard Impresja credit card – in Polish
- Terms and conditions of programme “Up to 5% bonus on Mondays and Fridays at Carrefour for Millennium Impresja credit cards in 2019” – in Polish
- “Get More” Promotion regulations - in Polish
- "Spring Promotion" regulations - in Polish
- "Majówkowa promocja" Promotion regulations - in Polish
- "Czerwiec z kartą kredytową" promotion regulations (in Polish)
- „Lipiec z kartą kredytową Mastercard” promotion regulations (in Polish)
- "Październik z kartą kredytową" promotion regulations - in Polish
- "Wrzesień z kartą kredytową" promotion regulations (in Polish)
- „Sierpień z kartą kredytową” promotion regulations (in Polish)
- "Wyższy limit, większe możliwości" promotion regulations (in Polish)
Representative example for Millennium Visa/MasterCard Impresja:
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 14.55%; total amount of credit (net of debt-financed costs): PLN 4 500; total amount due: PLN 4 876.43; variable interest rate 10%; total cost of credit: PLN 376.43 (including: sum of monthly fees for the credit card PLN 87.89; interest PLN 288,54), assuming that the granted credit limit is disbursed outright in the full amount as a non-cash transaction and is repaid in 12 equal monthly instalments of PLN 406.36. The calculation was made as of 7.06.2019 on a representative example.
The Bank evaluates the applicant’s credit capacity on a case-by-case basis each time prior to granting a credit card; if requirements regarding credit capacity are not met the Bank will not sign a credit card agreement. The card offers optional, paid insurance "Assistance Impresja". Fees, interest rate and other details are contained in the Price List – Credit Cards, Regulations on Credit Cards Issued by Bank Millennium SA, Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Mastercard Impresja credit card,Terms and conditions of Moneyback sales bonus for purchases with Millennium Visa Impresja credit card, Regulations on “Bonus up to 5% in the form of e-coupons for shopping on Mondays and Fridays with Millennium Impresja credit card in 2019”, terms of insurance “Assistance Impresja Package”, Product Sheet – Assistance Impresja Package – available in the Bank’s branches and on www.bankmillennium.pl. Offer details are also available in TeleMillennium by calling 801 331 331.
In the “Październik z kartą kredytową” promotion a holder of the Millennium Visa Impresja, Millennium MasterCard Impresja, Millennium Visa Alfa, Millennium Visa Gold and Millennium MasterCard Gold (“the Card”), who applied for the Card on 8 October 2019 to 8 November 2019 (“promotion period”), will have the monthly card fee waived in each of 12 subsequent calendar months, in which the holder made at least one non-cash transaction with it, counting from the date of issuing the Card.
Additionally Promotion Participants who apply for the Card during the Promotion Period in Millenet or the Mobile App, sign the Card agreement with the credit limit specified in Promotion Regulations and use it to make non-cash transactions (including BLIK) in the total amount of at least PLN 200 in each of three consecutive periods specified in the Promotion Regulations, may get a bonus of PLN 200. 2,000 Users, who are the first during the Promotion to apply for the Card, shall be eligible for the bonus. Card applications, which may qualify for the Bonus, may be submitted until the pool of 2,000 applications is exhausted, however not longer than until 8 November 2019. The Bank will inform promptly that the pool has been exhausted on www.bankmillennium.pl. and on product pages of the cards taking part in the Promotion (www.bankmillennium.pl/klienci-indywidualni/karty-platnicze/karty-kredytowe/millennium-impresja, https://www.bankmillennium.pl/klienci-indywidualni/karty-platnicze/karty-kredytowe/millennium-alfa, www.bankmillennium.pl/klienci-indywidualni/karty-platnicze/karty-kredytowe/millennium-visa-mastercard-gold, https://www.bankmillennium.pl/prestige/produkty/karty-platnicze/zlote-karty-kredytowe/millennium-mastercard-gold, https://www.bankmillennium.pl/prestige/produkty/karty-platnicze/zlote-karty-kredytowe/millennium-visa-gold). Promotion Regulations are available on www.bankmillennium.pl (Support/Price lists and regulations/Payment cards bookmark).