Update your browser to the latest version in order to use all functions and increase your online safety.Update the browser
What you gain
Choose Bank Millennium attractive offer and support of our credit specialists:
- 0% commission for loan granting and earlier repayment (APR 4,55%)
- financing up to 90% of the property value
- for our active Clients we offer margins lower by as much as 0,5% Check it out
- credit holidays once a year
Mortgage Loan calculator
The calculations concern Mortgage Loans and are for information purposes only. They contain illustrative data and are not binding.
The monthly payment is estimated with the assumption that the loan will be repaid in equal instalments and its final amount also depends on full assessment of credit capacity and satisfaction by the customer of remaining terms and conditions, which are essential for the mortgage loan to be granted.
The target Mortgage Loan collateral at Bank Millennium are:
Until mortgage is established a so-called interim loan collateral is established. At Bank Millennium a standard interim collateral is a commission for increased risk collected until the mortgage is established.
Loan with LTV (total amount of the mortgage loan to the value of securing property) above 80%, but not higher than 90%, can be granted exclusively with an additional collateral in the form of high LTV insurance.
If you are interested in our offer and want to get detailed information please fill-in the form below - we’ll call you back.
- For filing an application
- Application for information about the loan
- Documents confirming your identity (ID or passport)
- Property documents
- value estimate of the property
- copy of the entry in the land and mortgage registry- applies to real estate securing the loan
Additionally, if the loan is secured by a single-family home or by an undeveloped plot of land, the following may be required:
- final occupancy permit, or – if the former is not required by law – certificate of the completion of the construction along with the information on the lack of objection lodged certified by relevant authorities, or the decision on the amount of real-estate tax
- copy of the entry in land registry or copy of the survey map
- certificate of copy from the entry in the local spatial development plan confirming real estate use classification
- Documents for verification of credit capacity
Margin reduced by 0,5% for Clients who fulfil the below conditions throughout the credit period:
- they are holders of personal account at Bank Millennium, to which remuneration or net income are transferred every month, and
- they are users of debit cards for account at Bank Millennium and perform card transactions in amount of minimum 500 PLN per month.
- Credit cost
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4,56% and was calculated at WIBOR 3M 1,72% % (as at 31.07.2019r). Total mortgage loan (without costs financed with the loan) is 280 000 PLN, total amount to be paid by the consumer is 496 932,92 PLN, variable interest rate 4,02%, total cost of mortgage loan 216 932,92 PLN (including: commission for loan granting 0 PLN, interest 194 647,19 PLN, commission for increased risk until mortgage entry is made in the land and mortgage register for 6 months 1 398 PLN, property insurance against fire and other accidents according to the offer available through the Bank 9 048 PLN, life insurance according to the offer available through Bank 11 620,73 PLN, PCC/tax on civil law transactions 19 PLN and court fee for establishment of mortgage 200 PLN), credit period 29 years, loan instalment 1 363,93 PLN, number of instalments 348. The calculation was performed as at 26.08.2019 on a representative example assuming that the loan will be secured with a mortgage on the newly purchased property, whereas the value of the property to secure the loan is 340 000 PLN, credit margin is 2,30% as the Client holds Konto 360° account, under the condition of monthly inflow of remuneration or another net income to this account and holding a debit card to this account, and performing with this card non-cash transactions in the amount of minimum 500 PLN per month. In case of Konto 360° account, this account is then kept by the Bank free of charge and the fee for the debit card to this account is 0 PLN.
- Legal note
Fees, commissions and interest rate are defined in the Mortgage Loan/Home Equity Loan Price List. The details of the principles and conditions for granting mortgage loans/home equity loans are stipulated in the Credit Regulations for individuals within mortgage banking at Bank Millennium S.A. The Regulations and Price List are available at the Bank’s branches and at www.bankmillennium.pl website. Before granting Loan/Home Equity Loan, the Bank assesses the Borrower’s credit capacity and credibility on a case-by-case basis; in justified cases the Bank may refuse to grant a loan.
In case of loans with variable interest rate, a standard offer on the Polish market, there is a risk of changes in the interest rates. The risk of changes in the interest rates means that if the reference rate goes up, the interest rate of the loan will be higher, and then the monthly principal-interest instalment will increase, which will consequently result in increase in the cost of interest and thus, increase in the total cost of the mortgage loan. The Customer may present as security of the Bank’s receivables a property or life insurance policy – other than offered via the Bank – under an insurance agreement concluded with an insurer, which is shown on the list published by KNF. Loan with LTV (total amount of the mortgage loan to the value of securing property) above 80%, but not higher than 90%, can be granted exclusively with an additional collateral in the form of high LTV insurance.