Millennium mortgage is a housing loan - for the funds you get you can buy a flat of your dreams or fulfill your plan to build your own house!
Why choose Millennium Mortgage Loan?
- spreads lower by 0.5% compared with standard spreads for Customers who actively use the Bank's selected services*
- financing up to 90% real estate**
Low fees and commissions connected with loan granting and servicing:
- the Bank does not charge early repayment fee after 4 years of lending period and within the first 4 years if excess payments do not exceed 30% of original loan amount,
- acceptance various forms of income.
Building a house? We've got a number of extra benefits for you:
- plot of land constitutes a downpayment, as a result you don' t need to have ready cash
- base for establishment of maximum loan amount is the future value of the real estate after its completion - you may be granted a loan up to 90% of the collateral - the plot and the house after its construction and completion
- the opportunity to finance each stage of house construction: simultaneous purchase of plot of land and house construction, as well as cosntruction to ‘property developer's standards' or partly construction
- no obligation to present invoices for materials purchased and services paid
- the opportunity to refinance spendings borne previously (financial means acquired based on this opportunity may be spent according to your individual preferences, e.g. for furnishing)
* Spread reduced by 0.5% for Customers who meet the conditions below, during the entire loan period:
- have a personal account in Bank Millennium, to which the salary or net income is transferred every month and
- are users of a debit card from Bank Millennium (make at least PLN 500 worth of non-cash transactions with the card during a month).
** The Bank may grant a loan without security in the form of high LTV risk insurance up to a maximum amount corresponding to 80% of value of the real estate proposed as security asset for the loan (LTV not higher than 80%). A higher loan amount may be obtained only with use of the a/m insurance; however it may not exceed 90% of value of the real estate.